Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry for both your losses.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Spot,
    Such lovely words for such a heartbreaking story... I'm crying for you. Look after yourself and Derek and our thoughts are certainly with you.
    x x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you and hubby Spot. I wish I could say something to take your pain away. Please know my thoughts are with you x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Spot and your DH
    I have followed your story for a long time now and danced with joy when you fell pregnant with your darling dancing angel. I cry for you both, for your darling Callum and for your precious little dancing angel. You all have endured too much.
    I will say a prayer for you all and hope that peace will be in your heart and soul. Your little angels will watch over their mummy and daddy every day. When a breeze carresses your cheek, it's their kisses, when the warmth of the sun reaches into your soul, it's their hugs.
    I wish with all my heart that life could be different. My sincerest condolences to you and your family
    Luv and hugs, Always xxx

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so sorry for your loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful Spot, thankyou for sharing Elise's journey with us, we loved her so much for making you & Derek so happy. She sounds like she was a little fighter just like her Mummy

I know Callum will be holding his little dancing sisters hand in heaven & they will both be with you & Derek all of your lives.
    Sending you the warmest of hugs beautiful Mummy xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Spot, I am thinking of you and your husband as you try and work through all of the questions and the emotions and unfairness of your losses. No-one can ever fully comprehend another's thoughts and feelings but be sure that I grieve for the loss of your son Callum and daughter Elise and the loss of the glittering promise of precious gifts, so cruelly snatched away.

Wish
    xx
    Last edited by wishmeluck; 20-06-2012 at 01:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Spot I am so very sorry for your loss.
    Two beautiful shining stars.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Spot, I have followed your journey for a while now. Thankyou for sharing Elise's story. I am so sorry for your losses. Two precious angels dancing in heaven.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Spot & DH Derek, I was so saddened to hear of your loss of your beautiful dancing Elise. It's unfathomable you are both suffering again. Over the years I have come to see what a wonderful and special marriage you two have and understand you will see all that life throws at you, united and intertwined forever.

You are parents to 2 beautiful, cherished angels who will always live on within you. Callum and Elise will watch over you together & they will never be forgotten by anyone who has had an opportunity to share your journey with you.