+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot, thank you for sharing this very heartbreaking story about your little princess. My heart is in absolute pain reading about it, it is almost unbearable.
    Derek seems like a wonderful husband and I am so glad you got just him by your side in these times....and your little Callum is helping Elise with her way up in heaven, leading the way til you meet again....
    again, dearest Spot, my thoughts are with you......and special warm fuzzy hugs for your little angels...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband and I keep reading your post .... Over and over and over again as tears ****** down our face. Words can never express how sorry we are. We sadly lost our son in January. It is a pain that no other human being should ever have to endure. I am in disbelief that what nearly killed us (I say nearly because we grieving parents have no choice but to continue breathing and our hearts keep beating, as cruel as it is) you and your husband have had to endure twice. My heart breaks for you and your husband as I salute to your beautiful son and daughter, two beautiful Angels too precious for Earth xxx

You are such a brave, beautiful Mummy and if you need a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on, please come join me and some other girls from SIDS and KIDS who have just lost their Angels over the past 6 months .. We informally meet to support one another in Melbourne. PM me if you are ever up to joining us for a cuppa xxx
    Last edited by BubsMcG; 19-06-2012 at 20:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thank you for allowing us into a very private and painful journey. I too have been following you for a long while and your poise and grace in such a cruel world is admired. You are a beautiful mummy and daddy to two precious angles who are waiting for you to one day be with them. May they give you strength to wake up each day and go to bed each night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    spot - words cannot describe the sadness I feel for you and your DH. Like many others have said, you have always maintained the most admirable grace and dignity in terribly difficult and cruel circumstances. I hope that you can find somewhere - in your DH, those around you in the 'real world' and in the outpouring of support here on bubhub - the strength to keep going.

I am thinking of you, DH and your beautiful Elise and Callum.

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, I've always thought of you over the years. I am so very sorry. I don't have any other words except that I am thinking of you and yeah... I am so so sorry. Bless you, little Elise. You are so very loved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear Spot
    Thank you for sharing such a personal & heartbreaking story. I, like everyone here, am truly heartbroken for you and your darling husband, tears are ********* down my face, I can't even begin to imagine the pain you have right now. You are an amazing person Spot, and it is so unfare and cruel for you to have to go through this not once but twice. You may be broken right now, but I hope you and your wonderful husband find the strength you need to get through each day, and that you are surrounded by wonderful supportive people. Your precious Callum and Elise are your angels forever and are together holding hands watching over you. I'm so so sorry for your heartache

Thanks
    Reviews
    You tell your heart breaking story with such beauty and eloquence. My condolences and prayers for you and your husband and your little ones - may they dance and play eternally in the sunshine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Darling Spot, I'm pasting this again from the Buddies thread, in case this dedicated thread is where you come for solace over the coming days:

Spot - thankyou for posting Elise's story. You're not only the most gracious woman I know, you're also tirelessly open-hearted and brave.

Above all else Spot, I want you to know that we all loved Elise too.

I loved her for tricking the fancy-face doctors, but letting her Mama alone in on her little secret, that Baby Stripes had three little stripes down below. I loved her for reaching out her hands to touch and rub the lovely Mr. Spot's face through the thin wall of your tummy and making him feel like a father again. I loved her most of all for making you so very, very happy.

I wish Elise could have stayed, and I don't understand why she had to go. We all wanted her here so much.

I've spent much of the past five days wishing I could turn back time to last weekend, just spin the globe backwards like Superman and give you a chance to birth her again, maybe even keep her inside another eight or ten weeks. Tonight, reading your story, knowing that I'd have to turn it back even further, to the dish, maybe even further... I feel shattered, but I also feel a growing certainty that Elise's role here was far bigger than any of us can understand.

Your beloved ashen-haired daughter is with Callum and your dear Grotty dog now, your two children curled up with their big boofy fur brother, and when you're hurting, just remember that they'll never be forgotten, and that you have friends here who love them all as our own family.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PickyWickles For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (19-06-2012),moongazer  (20-06-2012),Sonja  (20-06-2012),SpotTheOcelot  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh Picky that was truly beautiful. Spot you and Elise and Callum have touched so many of us. Tears have been shed all over the country for your loss xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dearest Spot, my heart aches with grief for you and DH in your terrible loss. Tonight I lit a candle for your little dancer and her brother, like the candle flame your angels are beautiful lights against the darkness and we are all poorer for their loss. I know we are all helpless against the grief and pain you must be going through, but please know if you and your DH pass through here that your friends on BH are standing by your side, that we are keeping you and your babies in our thoughts and in our hearts.