+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im so terribly sorry for both of your losses, the sadness i feel for you and your husband is overwhelming, i cannot imagine what you are both going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm so very very sorry for both your losses. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot, thank you for sharing Elise's story with us. I am greatly saddened to read of the chain of events which has brought you to this place again. I have long admired your strength and perseverance and I am railing at the universe for not justly rewarding you, it really is senseless.

One of my closest girlfriends lost her baby boy this year at 25 weeks and it was subsequently discovered he also had trisomy 13. So yes, very rare but you certainly aren't alone and her little boy also brought his mum and dad much joy during his time with them.

I hope your physical recovery is swift and can only hope that time will bring some healing of heart and mind. Sending so much love to you and DH and into the universe for Elise and Callum xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im so sorry to hear of your loss Spot

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so saddened to hear about what happened to you Spot. I have been following your journey for a few years and have always admired your positive attitude.

Its just so unfair you are going through this. You have two beautiful angels in Callum and Elise watching over you forever.

I hope reading all these posts you can see how much love is given to you and gives you some comfort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh spot!!! I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your gorgeous little girl. Have been following your journey for 3 years now and can't imagine what your going through. It has been so difficult for you, but you always stayed strong and resilient. Big hugs to you spot and your DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am crying for you... I can't express how truly and deeply sorry I am.. I remember your story of Callum. So so tragic.
    I have also lost a little girl to a generic abnormality... It's such a painful thing.
    I am wishing you so much love and strength to navigate your way through this heartbreaking journey.
    I think we live in the same area...so if you ever need to have a coffee or wine or anything please don't hesitate to PM me.
    Much love.
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry. X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How unbelievably devastating!! I'm truly sorry...

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry for your loss