+ Reply to Thread
    Nmgb is offline No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm ♡
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kapooka march out parade...

Hi bit of an odd question but what did you wear to your partner's march out parade? The book that came with the invite says "Recommended dress for the parade is suit and tie or the female equivalent" can anyone tell me what that is? Could I wear dress pants, button down shirt and a jacket/coat? Also we have three girls ages 4, 2 and the youngest will be almost 6 months are they welcome? Did you take your kids? How did you keep them occupied if you did? A lot of questions I know haha any help will be much appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

It is cold and very wet there so wear some boots for sure or closed in shoes, I wore black pants and a silk purple shirt and a black trench coat. My dd was 2 at the time and she got a bit sooky towards the end so I ended up having to take her outside.

It is lots of fun but is a long service. Make sure that you wear something you are comfortable , bussiness attire looks great but you will see some hoochy dressing going on

Oh and in the end enjoy it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wear something smart and warm! I think i wore dress, tights and boots and big jacket!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Nmgb is offline No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm ♡
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies

Can't wait to see him again! I'm such a sook haha
    Last edited by Nmgb; 20-06-2012 at 09:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i cant advice re march out as dp was in when i met him however, i think we all miss our partners when they are away, but they do go away often its not something thats easy to accept but you just have to cope with it the best you can and move on with things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely bring the kiddies! It's really not a dressy occasion. Dress warm...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to withloveandlimits For This Useful Post:

Nmgb  (09-07-2012)