+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default faint positive then negative test results

I feel a little silly posting this as Im not young, I already have three children so Ive been there, done that before.
    However, I have been urinating a lot more than usual (as in I usually only need to go once a day and now Im going 4 or ore times), I have felt naucous and dizzy, smells are getting to me alot, and I am a bit headachy. It was two days bevore my period is due and I tested yesturday using virst responce pregnancy test not using my fmu. I got a faint positive result. I got a friend to check and she also saw the positive.
    So we went to the chemist and got another brand. This was Pregnosis. It came up negative. Did another one this morning ov Pregnosis and it came up negative too. This is the day bevore my period is due. Sooooooo, I know I should be patient, but Im not, I told my boyvriend bevore I got the negs and he was so happy he cried. Im now terrivied I jumped the gun and got him and I all excited only to vind out that it was a chem pregnancy or a faulty positive.
    Can anyone share experiences like this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    never mind, just went back and checked that one I did this morning and yeah, the second line is there. So I guess I am pregnant.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LotusMum For This Useful Post:

MsImpatient  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats !!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you.
    Well, this is devinitely the start to my new live. Goodbye old live and now welcome to my new happier, wondervul vamily live. Im still in shock as its never, ever, EVER happened so quickly bevore, as in, it normally takes me a year and a halv to vall pregnant and now its happened within 4 months. Wow huh?

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    iv heard those pregnosis can be unreliable,
    congrats tho! must be so exciting for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you, yes it is exciting, but also kinda scary. A vourth pregnancy is just as unknown and scary as the virst in my now experienced (hahaha) opinion. Esp iv it is with a divverent vather.
    I was married to my other childrens' Dad, then divorced and went through my last preg alone and the virst year ov her live, then met new man and have been incredibly happy with him ever since. We are nearly about to move in together and were planning a baby in the near vuture, just not quiet so near lol. So in a nutshell, Im incredibly happy in my new live, and so are my children and boyvriend. This just makes it pervect now...well, realisticly pervect anyway lol. Im scared and nervous and very very happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats!

(btw weeing only once a day is probably not the best for your kidneys/bladder, maybe up the water intake, especially during pregnancy when your body is doing lots of important jobs.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I know, Im a shocker vor not drinking enough, excepting during preg when I up my intake to at least 2L.