+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Loved my pregnant body including my huge belly!!!!

I felt beautiful. My skin was awesome, my hair was awesome. I felt really good.

And then I had the baby and my body went to s$&@...definitely don't feel beautiful at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I definitely do not like my pregnant body. I want to cry when I see it in the mirror after a shower. Was at target on the weekend and was so depressed after trying on the oh so nice maternity bras and having all the way around mirrors I nearly bought a gazillion baby clothes to make me feel better.

Thankfully I want this baby more than anything otherwise I can imagine I would be much more depressed about my body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel much more body confident when I am pregnant. I have quite a flabby stomach normally from years of yo yo dieting and from pregnancy, which disappears when pregnant. It's the only time I don't feel self conscious in form-fitting clothes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I mind the weight gain less this time, maybe because I am 30 and not 20, and more comfortable in my own skin. I don't feel particularly sexy but DH tells me I am and genuine seems to love how I look. Having a tight tum is a novelty, that's for sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my belly much!! I certainly don't feel sexy or particularly beautiful but I'm so proud of my baby belly. It's the best thing ever!!!

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Naked, I love it, dressed not so much. I love wearing dresses with a really defined waist line which you can't do pregnant so i never like the clothes I have to wear.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my pregnant body, stretch marks and all. I feel more confident now than I did with my pre pregnancy body.

I feel sexy, but not sexual if you know what I mean? I guess that's to be expected at 38-+2 when the bump wasn't in the way though I felt both.

Somehow I have managed to not gain weight, but to be honest I wouldn't have cared if I did. if that's what I needed

I'm going to miss the pregnancy glow and not having to hold my tummy in though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I loved my belly, I loved everything about being pregnant. Except my placenta trying to kill me once a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I loved it, I almost miss the big belly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I loved mine and miss it terribly and it's been gone less than 2 days!! I'm not so keen on my immediate post-birth body and I miss the kicks! But overall it's more fun with them out than in...!