Hi all - my 9mth DS is a pretty good eater these days but I'm running out of snack and/or finger food ideas for him to feed himself - particularly when we go out. He is allergic to dairy & soy which makes it harder.
So far he has/does feed himself:-
- melon, banana, kiwifruit, cucumber
- steamed pumpkin & zucchini sticks
- organic rice cakes (finger size)
- toast fingers with vegemite/p'nut butter/avocado
- fried egg cut into strips
- roast chicken/eye fillet strip from our plate
- homemade salmon or tuna patties
- homemade mini pancakes
Now looking at this list it looks pretty good! But I feel like I'm feeding him the same things each day since he can't have cheese/yoghurt etc
Any other suggestions for me to try? Needs to be small/easy to eat still.