+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Current symptoms

Okay bare with me as I'm in a bit of pain and on my phone. I'm 37wks tomorrow and have had on/off braxton hicks (or maybe pressure pains) for the whole afternoon and now I've got chest pain and shallow breathing to go with it. It feels like my chest is tight, my throat also. Called the hosp who asked if I ate anything weird. I haven't. If it gets worse of course I'll head up but has anyone had chest pain at the end of pregnancy like this or is it unrelated?

Hi, i actualy have no idea. I know when i have contractions i have shollow breath and struggle to breathe during them, that includes the stronger BH ones. Sometimes and especialy now in pregnancy when i get a knot/trigger point between my shoulder blades, i struggle to breathe and it transmits into aches in my chest. Just grabbing at traws here. If it does not go away, i would go and have it checked too.

Similar Threads

1. Pregnant with no symptoms or subsiding symptoms?
    By MagicGirl79 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 29-11-2012, 07:52
  2. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 23-03-2012, 16:42
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 19:48