+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Where has my perfect ds gone?

Has anyone else had their perfect little angel replaced with a devil child around 14 months? The past few days he's becoming very naughty and is trying to hurt me all the time. He's hitting and pinching a lot! I know there is a wonder week around this time so I'm hoping its just that but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YES!!! DS is 16 months old, and is pushing every boundary he can. Pulls on blinds whiles looking at me to see what reaction he can get. Throwing tantrums over the slightest thing. Has become very fussy with food when he used to love everything. I think it might be a communication thing unable to get their point across.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad im not the only one! I feel like I've been saying no all day! So far the only thing that seems to work is a timeout in his room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DD goes through days like this (it generally only last a few days at a time) and its usually due to teething - she gets so frustrated with the pain that she bites and tantrums and is generally irritable. Once the tooth has popped through she goes back to her 'normal' self!