+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning All,

Kmvw – how exciting.. your 1st scan next week. J

Skizzie – oh no.. are you going to try again this morning? I’ll keep everything crossed for you. X

Katherinelouise and Kellbell - 2WW is going ok actually.. I am of course counting the days until I can POAS. But I am holding out this time and I’m not doing it until Tuesday when the clinic has told me to. Had a bit of cramping on Tuesday but have been feeling ok since then – a bit bloated but nothing to really complain about.

Hope your 2WW flies by quickly Kellbell and your BFP is just around the corner.

How is everyone else doing? Hope you are all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Just checking in to see how everyone is going?

Skizzie - how did your blood test go on Friday?

POAS day for you tomorrow JemJems! Not much longer!!! Do you have a feeling of what the result will be?

AFM - had my last pregnyl booster Saturday. Blood test Friday showed my progesterone not as high as they would like it to be, so also doing progesterone supps now as well as continuing with my progynova (estrogen) tablets 4 times a day. Having quite a bit of gas pain and some cramping... But sure this is related to the meds. I really have no feeling yet either way of whether I think it has worked or not...will be glad when Saturday comes and I find out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kellbell,

I'm nervous but excited at the same time for tomorrow. I'm really not sure. I have symptoms that fit being pregnant but I don't know if that's just my body or my mind playing tricks on me. Can't wait till tomorrow morning.. But I was bleeding by this time last cycle so I'm hoping it means this one is sticky.

Good luck for Saturday.. The waiting sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm nervous and excited for you!! Well make sure you let us know how it goes, I have everything crossed for you!!!!

And yeah the waiting does suck! Sometimes I think yep, I'm preggers...then I have moments thinking there is no way it has worked. Ughh I'm sure I am driving hubby mental

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Kel.

I've just been to the toilet and I'm bleeding. It's only pink but I think it will be AF. so close to testing day without a hitch. My body knows how to screw me over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no!! If it doesn't get too heavy it may just be all ok....oh I really hope for you that it is not AF...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kell.
    Im pretty sure it's AF it's getting heavier and I'm cramping now. POAS and it's negative. So back to the drawing board I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Jem...take some time to yourself to have a big cry and let it all out... It is just all so unfair sometimes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

So sorry Jem it sucks so bad

Kell I hope everything keeps heading in the right direction xx

Hope everyone else is keeping sane

AFM woke up fri morn to full flow af so I didn't POAS, BT confirmed BFN . I start jabbing again tomorrow night for my next FET onward and upward

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

How is everyone going?

Had the blood test this morning.... So this is it, find out if it has all worked tomorrow arvo... I'm really not sure what way it's going to swing... I feel nervous as sh*t.