+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellbell - yay for being all booked in for Tues hope it allows smoothly for you! I have no idea about the E2 my clinic rarely tell me numbers I just know that once 2 days before I o'd it was 636??? I'd ask your FS too but if everything else looks good I'm sure it'll be your BFP

Kmvw- so happy your getting more bloods hopefully can put your mind at ease! I'm so excited for you after such a hard journey :-)

Skizzie (or "sizzle" as my iPod likes to autocorrect you to) how are you coping with the tww! Have you kept away from the hpts?

Jemjem- all set for Sat? Getting excited?

Katherinelouise - hope your still feeling better :-)

I'm just hanging out in the tww... Was going to POAS tomorrow at 7dp5dt but now feel physically sick at the thought of once again seeing that darn one line. I'm not feeling optimistic or negative just a bit 'blah & maybe a touch hopeful' although I've been getting light cramps all day on and off so AF may be here soon. If all goes the same as last cycle as it has so far I'll start spotting tomorro but I'm hoping that just this once it'll stay away for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope try to stay positive, I had spotting from 5-8dpt and then I had cramps and that unmistakable heavy bloated feeling before af. I was so sure it had failed for a 4th time, i normally spot before af.

I actually told dh it had failed, i then proceeded to have a hissy fit and sulked for a few nights. Then AF didn't show and I was sick with the thought of a negative poas, I couldn't cope with the thought of seeing one line.

But I knew I needed to prepare for that call the next day, as I guard myself and don't like to be a blubbering mess on the telephone. Hmm so I peed in a cup and dh did the test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Kellbell – Yay for getting booked in for transfer. I’m not 100% sure on E2’s either. My clinic doesn’t really give me numbers they just tell me when to trigger, POAS or whatever they want me to do.

KMVW – Hope bloods go well today

Hope – Im’ all set – been sick the last few days but am ready to do this tomorrow – very nervous about the thaw in the morning though. I’m dreading a phone call before I go in to tell me bubsicle didn’t make it.

TGIF girls !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jemjems let's hope for a very smooth transfer for you, I'm sure it will all go great

Everything is fine! Hcg doubled from 142 to 385 and progesterone is good at 58! So now I just wait until the 19th for the scan. My due date is my Mum's birthday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Jem will be thinking of you. Kmvw yay for doubling that silly nurse.

I'm officially out last night started cramping & spotting and AF showed up this morning 11 days after o and 3 days early! Cried like a baby for hours and hours last night but feeling better now. We're off for more tests August 2nd so will likely not cycle til September!

Thinking if you all will keep dropping by xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I'm so sorry Hope, big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck jem xx

Congrats on the great numbers kmvw

AFM I'm still just hang'n out in the TWW, have a lovely weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so sorry Hope... Glad you are feeling a bit better though... It all just seems so unfair sometimes! Big hugs to you and hubby xx

Yay kmvw!!! Fantastic news! At least you can relax a bit now (hopefully) what a relief for you. How special that your due date is your mums bday! Does your mum know yet that you are pregnant, or are you waiting a bit?

Good luck for tomorrow JemJems!! Fingers crossed for you that the thaw goes well, and of course that it goes on to be a sticky bubba!

Hoping the TWW doesn't drag too much for you skizzie! Looking forward to hearing good news

Cant wait for my transfer, feeling excited and positive! aghh come on Tuesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Kmvw- great news with your doubling numbers.

I'm so sorry hope. Sending big hugs. Xx

Skizzie - hope the TWW is going smoothly and quickly.

Kellbell- good luck for your transfer. It's so exciting.

Bubsicle is now on board.. Dr said she thawed perfectly and was expanding. They used U/S this time it was really cool. Now to wait till the 17th to POAS.

Have a great day ladies. Xxx
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I'm not feeling very hopeful I don't have any symptoms at all, with all my other bfp's (bfp's which turned into bfn's) I had really sensitive boozies, this time - nothing, I'm 8dp3dtfr.

I hope you are all well, sorry for the 'all about me' post but I'm just feeling a little crappy today

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Hope, let's hope you have a speedy recovery after your tests.

Cool photo Jemjems! My dh took a photo with his iPhone before transfer, it's a little blurry but so glad he did it! Here's hoping your tww is fast and fantastic!

Don't give up Skizzie, I did and it worked! I still don't have sore (.)(.) and I didn't have any symptoms apart from spotting which I assumed was AF coming as that normally happens for me.

Kellbell not long now, I hope traveling to transfer is very smooth and your tww is fast!
    Last edited by kmvw; 08-07-2012 at 14:46.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast