+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg omg omg awesome news xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! so happy for you!! What fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg yay!!! Congrats lovely sooooooo excited for you :-D

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    woohoo!!!

Your face must be hurting from smiling so hard! Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little concerned 16dpo, 11dpt5dt hcg is 142. Nurse said it was a little on the low side, freaking me out. She said to organise a scan in two weeks so I rang back and asked if I could have another BT Friday. Oh worried now

Rang another nurse who said it was a perfectly fine number.... Who to believe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's a fine number! My clinic said anything over 100 is where they like to see you! Why do they say those comments just to bring you down after being happy I will keep everything crossed for you & am sure you'll have great results later in the week :-D treat yourself to something nice between now and your next BT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every pregnancy is different kmvw and it's so early in your pregnancy. Some emby's implant straight away & some float around in there till the next day & this can have impact on levels. Right at this moment you are pregnant, keep thinking pregnancy thoughts & live in this moment xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Hun.. so happy for you... I'm sure that level will rise!!
    try to relax and look after you .. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it's so confusing when 2 health professionals tell you different things! I think another blood test is a good idea to put your mind at rest, and as long as its doubling every 48-72 hours then it shouldn't matter on the number too much. think 142 sounds good though! So hard not to worry about every step, keep positive though and let us know how you go with blood test!

How is everyone else traveling along?

Fertility clinic rang yesterday and asked me to ring back urgently (always gets the good old ticker a work out!) turns out my LH shot up on my Monday bloods and looks like I'm ovulating. So Luckily managed to get an ultrasound down straight away and yep, big 21mm follie and nice thick lining about to ovulate! So did my trigger shot yesterday arvo and FET scheduled for Tuesday! So have been organizing flights accommodation, car hire etc this morning. Gotta sort out few days off work..

. My E2 though is still low...like in the low 400's... I asked the nurse why my estrogen is so low and I can still have thick lining and why is it so low and is it a worry? She basically said that maybe that is just my normal. I'm not really happy with that answer, so will be asking the FS about that one! Any ideas? What effect will low estrogen have on the FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellbell not long now until your pupo! I have no idea about estrogen, maybe FN is right and it is normal for you but I'd be questioning FS as well

How is everyone else?

Afm, clinic telephoned this morning and they do want me to have a repeat bt tomorrow. Hoping numbers are ok.

Still in shock I'm pg, I must say

Never did I think after nearly losing my dh to cancer we would be pregnant two years later! I'm so grateful to science for letting me keep DH (I'm kind of attached to him) and getting me pg!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast