+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jemjems hoping your transfer Saturday is your lucky sticky one!

Kellbell 14hr drive omg, that's crazy. Do you live on a farm? No symptoms from me, I actually don't feel pre-menstrual at all kind of strange! Now I've typed that, I've jinxed myself! Hope your Oestrogen levels rise nicely for you.

Hope glad your not obsessing! I wish I could stop obsessing as well! Awesome that you still have 5 in the freezer!

Sorry Katherine you cannot try again until Sep, I'm glad you got tested though. It's so hard emotionally to keep going and keep getting bfn's! My FS never tested me for anything other than the basic's as we have MFI, we have had 3 bfn's so far with good embies. I told my FS before cycle 1 that I had numerous immune problems, she never tested me for nk cells. So I went to see another FS two weeks ago, she said I would have to start using Clexane for immune problems on cycle 5. Before that happens though I would need a Lap/Hysteroscopy/D&C to check for any other problems. Apparently before any one of her patients starts cycle 1 they have investigations as all too many times there are problems. I wish I started cycle 1 with this new FS!

All is not lost though, spotting has ceased (not on any progesterone support). I'm not sure when I'm due for AF, I think it's today. 14dpo, I ovulated early this month on CD 13 so I assume it's today. I normally have a 28day cycle, but last month was 30days, so I'm a little confused. Normally it's 14dpo for me, but if you have a short cycle is it still 14dpo?

My head cold is still hanging around, I've be worried as I have been sneezing and coughing that my little embie might un-implant if it has implanted Or I may cook it with a fever, so I've been drinking water like a fish!
    Last edited by kmvw; 02-07-2012 at 15:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck on Saturday JemJem I have everything crossed!

Kellbell- yay for getting it all sorted I was thinking of u wondering how it was all working out.hope that your levels are rising nicely!

Kmvw - only two more sleeps I hope AF stays away (for the next 9months) for you!

Katherinelouise- so happy that your feeling a bit better this journey sucks every time you think you know what the problem is something new appears. I love love love acupuncture!!! I've been to two different places the first was a traditional Chinese DR and was NOT for me. I now go to a lovely lady who specializes in fertility treatment and she is amazing - she explains the ivf process so much better than the FS & FNs and tracks my cycle and can predict when I'll o accurately. I also believe she helped me get soooo many eggs even with my Low AMH. She likes to do at least 2-3 sessions leading up to the transfer then one on the day of transfer before and then again afterwards. If I'm being honest I didn't "believe" in acupuncture at all but I love it and at the least find it relaxing. As for "relaxing into my bottom" I thought I was doing awesome until i started telling the FS about my full body massage in Thailand and how the lady started to massage my BBs and the FS was giggling like a school girl then I laughed and nearly dislodged the speculum GAH so not my fav part of ivf

AFM still avoiding dr google and super proud of myself! Feeling good and non stressed & obsessed which is nice. Just taking it easy and trying to enjoy my life again, I just feel tht since my first stim I stopped living and just became an ivf machine living breathing obsessing and doing nothing other than focus on it which was how I coped but I don't want to look back and think of 2012 as the year we did ivf with no other stories or experiences to go with it. We'll see how long it lasts hahahah I have my money on me being obsessed again next cycle lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well

Jemjems - good luck for saturday I have everything crossed that your little emby survives the thaw.

Hope - My cycle buddy (FET 1 day apart). How are you going avoiding Dr Google? I'm going to try my best not to 'symptom spot' this time. Easily said than done

kmvw - I hope AF stays away, are you tempted to poas?

Kellbell - I only live 1hr &15min from my FS & i thought that was tough with working full time etc, but you really do have a long trip. I hope you get some indication on timing after your next scan & bloods.

Katherine - We are happy to provide as many cyber hugs as you need, im glad you are feeling better now

AFM- FET was on Saturday, they had to defrost 2 emby's to get 1 good one.... so I have 1 little emby snuggling in to my tummy and 7 on ice waiting their turn

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay skizzie on a successful transfer & yay for the 2ww! I hope it goes quickly & you get your BFP! Avoiding dr google is good...I found last cycle if I googled any symptom I could get it to tell me I was preggas and I mean anything! But this cycle feels exactly the same as last so will just see how it turns out. Was it a 5dt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hope
    It was a 3day, I just looked back & I see yours was a 5 day. My BT day is the 12th, a few days after yours I would think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh that's so exciting skizzie not long at all. My clinic told me my BT is the 16th!!! But my accupunture lady is convinced they missed a week & should be the 9th. I'm going to see what the HPT says Fri then if AF doesn't arrive on Sun ill call the clinic to see when BT should be (if I get a BFP & they won't see me I'll just sneak into my GP!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so very tempted to POAS!

Absolutely petrified though to see a bfn! On the other hand I want to know if it's a bfn so I can be prepared for the phone call tomorrow.

I also want some degree of control over my life, so I do want to know before someone else, ivf feels so unnatural (but forever grateful we can use it) it would be nice to be like everyone else and just find out by POAS!

But if I know it's a bfn chances are I wont get out of bed for the BT!

Today I'm 15dpo and I had cramps last night but they went away. 1 more sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow kmvw!!! I have everything crossed for you. You've done so well to hold on so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - I'm sure they got your BT date wrong, I would go to my GP if I could too but coz of my recurring mc I need lots of monitoring if I get a bfp. Fingers crossed

Kmvw you are stronger than me! I totally would have POAS by now. I like to know before they call me with the BT results. Good luck,all sounds positive though xx

Thanks
    Reviews

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast