+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, ive just been given my first appointment at Next Generation Fertility in Parramatta for end of July! Does anyone know of any feedback or reviews of this place, I had ne'er heard of it until my FS referred me yesterday!

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY kmvw!! Lots of sticky vibes being sent to you!
    Fingers crossed and baby dust for Friday Hope. Hope it all goes smoothly.
    Skizzie, wow what a roller coaster you've been on. I'm sending lots of positive thoughts for Saturday and the coming months.
    Kellbell - feeling good in yourself makes life easier to handle while going through all this, that's for sure. I can definitely relate to becoming obsessive about IVF. Not tht I talk about it all the time, but it quickly became my first consideration whenever anything was happening or being planned. Every break has been aggravating, but so good for my mental and physical health. Knowing that hasn't made starting the breaks any easier though!
    Roxshel, best wishes to you. I hope you have a good experience with Next Gen Fertility.
    Well, my tests are back and I'm feeling meh, to put it mildly. On the plus side, I get to continue my nice looong break. Down side is I'm pos for nk cells, have a gene abnormality that means lots of tiny blood clots and inhibits absorption and processing of folate so def not good when ttc or pregnant amongst other things, I have indications of an low level infection in my uterus and need an MRI to further investigate adenomyosis. Earliest we will be able to continue ttc is September/October. Sorry for the pity party but it's all really fresh and I haven't been able to absorb it all yet. Dp flew out to work this morning, so all cyber pats on the back and poor kates are welcome. . Oh, just thought of another positive. I'm going to be so healthy and at a perfect weight for my next transfer. It will all work out.
    I'd just like to encourage you all to push for testing if you feel it could be useful. There were no signs of any problems with me, my fs thought we'd be a slam dunk with IVF and only tested after 3 transfers because she's super cautious. I'm glad we know all this now, rather than after putting more embies in a bad environment. Talk to you all later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    Kmvw- how are you holding up? I went nuts in my last FET I'm hoping to avoid googling this time as I got so bad in the end! 2ww's just make you crazy it's such a long wait (even though for me with 5dt I generally test after one week) I'm thinking of you and have everything crossed for next week.

Kellbell- how's jabbing? FET still looking like next weekend?

Skizzy - good luck for Saturday hope it goes smoothly.

Katherine- oh Hun I feel for you! Those days just make your head spin. I cried for two days after I got my AMH result but the managed to look onto the bright side of things. Now they've found a few issues hopefully they can put a plan into place to get your embys to stick! Is that gene the MTHFR or whatever it's called? Apparently that's quite common in fertility patients yet they don't seem to test for it early. You've given me the push to make my FS appointment tomorrow so I can see him if tomorrow's emby doesn't work & I'll be asking for all those tests! We're here if you need to vent at all! September I'm sure feels a million miles away but it will be here before you know it (although it'll feel like forever) but you will be in optimum baby making condition :-D

AFM- transfer booked for 12pm tomorrow with acupuncture before and afterwards. Feeling a but nervous really really disliked the procedure last time apparently im terrible at "relaxing into your bottom" in fact I'm sure every time they said relax I tried to move further away haha poor FS he was doing his best!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope2487 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (28-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Roxshel, welcome! Not from that area so not heard of that fertility clinic.

Katherinelouise: aww You have all the right to be feeling down. This journey we are on is so full of ups and downs. Allow yourself to absorb it and have a cry, I think that's important. Then look to the future and bring out the positivity. Absoloutely September feels like ages away, but it will be here before you know it and take the time to revitalize and although it's hard now, come time to TTC again hopefully you feel fresh and ready! And also made harder by the fact your DP isn't there with you at the moment But luckily this was
    picked up now! Good on your FS!

Hope2487: good luck with your transfer tomorrow! I agree it is not the nicest procedure but I guess we just need to look at the big picture! Hopefully the accupuncture will relax you a bit! This is the one!!!

AFM: my bloods from Tuesday (day 8) are all still very low. Repeat bloods in the morning. I get my results the next day as I'm in northern WA and they have to be sent to Perth for processing (grrrr!) they said they may have to up my gonal f depending on how much my levels have come up. So. I figured out this arvo on my current dose of gonal f, I will run out on Monday. Frick! And if they up it I will run out sooner! I get my drugs from Perth when I'm there usually (2hour plane flight away). So rang chemist here to see if they stock it, they don't and would have to be ordered in. If I order fri it will be in Saturday but if I order Saturday won't be in til Tuesday arvo. So have to ring clinic tomorrow morning to let them know and organize a script to order it in before 12 midday so it gets in by Saturday. Plus I'm on a course with work to tomorrowso it's going to be fun to try organize! IVF can be hard...but to do it whilst living in the middle of nowhere sometimes is just so frustrating. but all will be good. I just will feel unsettled til it's sorted.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellbell85 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbell - wow that's so much organizing. How did it all go did you get it sorted? I can't imagine how much forward planning that adds (and i say stress). Hoping it all worked out perfectly for you!
    I had ET today one 2BB blasty is now on board and thankfully it again only took the one to defrost so still 5 in the freezer! Feeling much more relaxed and less need to be in control this time. Planning on POAS next Friday if I havnt started spotting 7dp5dt...blood test is booked in but I need to confirm the date Monday.
    Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellbell that would be so hard to organise! How far do you have to travel for bt's every few days when your ovulating?

Hope welcome to the tww lol, I've been obsessing on google for a week!

The last few nights I've had pink cm, only at night and it's just the smallest amount. I think I have an irritated cervix. Well I'm hoping it's irritated anyway.

I was told during ET I had scarring on my cervix so I figure it's that as they had to dilate it a little so they could get the catheter through.

The problem is I had spotting for 4 days prior to AF last month but it was different spotting.

I have no symptoms so i'm pretty sure it hasn't worked again, I'm 6dp5dt. I had a Chem pg on cycle 2 and I knew I was pg. This time zilch. I've also got a lovely sinus infection, so I've had a crappy few days thinking its over because of the spotting.

I'm due before the beta next Wednesday so I don't have too long to wait.

Hope everyone else is great!
    Last edited by kmvw; 02-07-2012 at 15:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kmvw!

Spotting is enough to drive you crazy! I'm sure it's just the Crinone ( I've never used it but it seems to be a common issue). Are you going to POAS beforehand or wait it out? Wednesday's sooo close now I'll keep everything crossed for you.

I'm feeling great this 2ww hopefully im not speaking to soon, I'm not obsessed have still avoided dr google & not reading anything into how my bodies feeling. Will just wait & see how the week progresses and if I've had no spotting by Friday 8pm when I get home from work will do a HPT to see where we are at.

Sticky vibes to all x

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support ladies, feeling much better now!

Kellbell, what a headache for you! I hope everything was sorted out without you pulling to much hair out? Did they end up needing to up your dose, or did your levels increase enough? What is happening next for you? Last question how do you handle cycling so far away from your clinic? I find it hard driving 40 min to mine for procedures, don't know how you handle a 2 hour flight! You must have nerves of steel

Good to hear that everything went well at the transfer Hope. Did you manage to 'relax into your bottom' properly?. Do you find the acupuncture helpful/relaxing? I'm thinking about trying it next time. I'm assuming most IVFers also have appts outside of transfer times? Fx crossed for you, and hope everything stays on track for the rest of your week.

How's the sinus infection going kmvw? Nothing seems positive when you're feeling yuck, so I hope it's just that that's causing you to not think it's worked this time. I had spotting with Crinone on my last tf, and didn't feel very positive about much, but ended up having a BFP. Hoping you made it through the weekend without AF, and fx for Wednesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thought I would pop in and say Hi.
    Hope you are all well. I am currently in my FET cycle. After a blood test and U/S today they have booked me in for transfer on Saturday.

I am excited but soooooo very nervous!! Our fresh cycle only gave us to embryo's and we used one so there is only one bubsicle in the freezer.
    I hope its a strong one and survives the thaw!!

Good luck to everyone in all stages of their cycles. xx

jem

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2487: yay!!!! So glad everything has gone well so far! Hopefully Friday. Ones quick for you good idea to avoid dr google! Easier said then done sometimes though I have my fingers crossed for you

Kmvw: any symptoms yet?? Not too much longer to wait for the blood tests. Do you have a feeling either way? It is honestly the longest wait ever isn't it...I have my fingers crossed for you for Wednesday! How are you coping emotionally? Thinking of you and hopefully hear some good news come Wednesday!

Katherinelouise: I'm glad you are feeling better now. Sometimes when you hear bad news or info you just need a couple of days to be emotional, feel sorry for yourself and process it. Good on you, especially seeing as though your partner was away!

AFM: well once I got to the course Friday morning I rang the clinic and told them my dilemma and I'd have get the script and order before 12 that day or it wouldn't be here in time. They were fantastic, wrote script and faxed it to pharmacy straight away. I rang pharmacy half hour later and they had Recieved it an already ordered it! So I picked it up Saturday arvo. I am such a dingbat though...I rang clinic Saturday for my blood results at 1.30 (which is the time I had in my head I had to ring). They close at 1pm Saturdays.... So here I am stressing again! Cos I knew they were thinking of upping my gonal f. Luckily a nurse rang (almost cried)! And yes they upped my gonal f as my oestrogen is still way too low.

So still no idea when transfer will be, waiting on oestrogen to come up. Have more bloods taken tomorrow. Then once oestrogen is up a bit more I will have an ultrasound (luckily I can get an ultrasound here without having to go to Perth). Yes it is hard doing IVF away from clinic, but I guess I know no different so it's 'normal' to me. I know I can always ring them though and they are great. It does get a bit stressful though knowing I'm so far away and also as I will need to fly to Perth for transfer and not knowing the date to plan flights, accommodation and time off for both myself and hubby with work. But these things are out of my control so I keep telling myself to stop stressing over things I can't control! I'm glad we are flying tho, last time we drove down as was there for a few weeks for stim cycle. 14 hr drive each way ugh!