+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Do you mind if I join in? I had a stim cycle in March, where I got 5 blastocysts (day 5). BFN from that cycle but still have 4 on ice. So...started jabbing today (CD3) and hopefully FET will be around 7 July! My period was 8 days late this cycle (very unusual for me, usually have 32 day cycles almost to the day). So was excited at first that maybe I was preggers and did daily POAS :/ but was just my body being stupid! Feeling so much better in myself this cycle, not stressed or worried like I was with first, so hoping all goes well!

Where is everyone up to in their cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw: yay for strong little embies! It does seem (from my learnings on Bubhub) that some FS are way more proactive than others. I'm glad they are looking into things for you. When will your embies be day 5? Tomorrow?

Katherine: haha it is all about "doing something" that annoying need to be in control! I'm glad your boss is so understanding. I can't imagine going through fertility treatment with a boss that was giving you a tough time.

Kellbell: of course you can join us, one more person to get a BFP with us! My cycle was 38 days after my stim (usually 29) so so cruel I wish my clinic had prepared me for it. It's taken 3 months for my body to right itself with my cycles! I'm currently day 13 with bloods tomorrow but going from OPKs ( cos I'm a control freak that likes to be prepared) I think I'll o sometime between sun-tues. Wishing you all the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kellbell you have a good number of blasts! Fets are better than stim cycles I think, so much easier on your body and that can only be a good thing The clinic I'm changing to actually have a higher pg rate for fets! I know Genea in Sydney are currently studying fets being more successful.

My embies will be day 5 today or tomorrow morning, I'm not quite sure when they were thawed out. My transfer is now booked in for the morning but I won't know until I get there if they are viable

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so happy! Out of the two embies they grew to day 5, I have 1 perfect blast onboard apparently I only had a 5% chance of one growing to blast!

I've also had my progesterone checked for the first time. BT is on July 4th, feeling great about this little embie

How is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2487: yeah I thought the long cycle was just my body getting back on track, but the previous 2 AF's after stim cycle were dead on 32. But I suppose it does take a few months for body to get back to normal. I can see why FS said he likes 2-3 cycles after stim cycle before doing a FET cycle. How are you feeling? How did your blood test go?

Kmvw: well done!!!! I'm so happy for you that is fantastic! Must be a strong little bugger to have made it this far, off to a great start! Fingers crossed for you, now the dreaded 2 week wait! Grow blasty grow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay kmvw I was hoping so much that they'd grow out for you! That's so exciting, now stick in their little emby!
    Kellbell: it's just such a mean thing for your body to do isn't it? I'm as regular as clock work but my stim messed it up good & proper. I cried like a baby when FS said I had to wait 3 months before my FET cycle - but in saying that atleast I learnt patience and my body has returned to normal which is nice! How's your jabbing going - I don't miss the extra hormones they made me feel so sick, hoping that they are not making u feel bad.
    Had my BT yesterday and my levels have risen but not quite their yet! Go back for another BT Monday morning to see how it's going...kinda hoping for a Sat transfer as Sun-Mon are my days off so I'd love a 4 day week to ease back in from holidays

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Do you mind if I join?

As you can see on my signature we have been on the baby make'n train for some time now but this will be our first FET, I have my trigger tonight & transfer on Saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Skizzie of course you can join us, you've had a long journey I hope this is the lucky one for you!
    AFM ovulated yesterday so FET booked in for Friday 12pm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2487: oh I know what you mean, I was so upset when we had to wait a few cycles after stim to do FET. But, looking back I'm glad that's the case. I was starting to obsess and felt baby making was taking over my life. I feel so much more settled and refreshed now. Jabbing is going fine! Haven't felt well last couple of days, but don't thinks it's from the hormones, just viral. Feeling better today. Fingers crossed for you for your transfer on Friday!!!!! Hopefully the week goes quick for you! Feeling in good spirits about it all?

Welcome skizzie! fingers crossed for you that this is the one! I wish you all the best! Yes this baby making sure seems like a long journey doesn't it! How are you feeling about this cycle? Feeling positive? For you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Skizzle welcome

How is everyone going?

Going a little mad on google in my tww, not feeling at all pg. Kind of think it hasn't worked again.
    Last edited by kmvw; 28-06-2012 at 12:14.