FYI for those on mobile this is in the caesareans area
I am just thinking about birth for my second (which could be a long way off! DD is only 5mos old and NO talk of a second, but I like to be prepared!)
The recovery from my first was so awful that I DO NOT want to birth vaginally again. I could not stand up until 6-8w pp. Even now I can't stand for longer than 15m without feeling like my insides are going to fall out.
BUT I know the benefits of going into labour for the baby, i.e. lungs & knowing baby is ready to be born.
I know that if bubs is engaged & into the birth canal enough forceps will have to be used (it was a possibility for my first)
So is there a chance this can happen? Can I wait until I am 3cms then have a C/S?
TIA for your answers