+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bright stars baby swing (as seen in target catalogue)

Does anyone have any feedback on either of the bright stars baby swings advertised in the target toy sale catalogue? I want to get a swing for my 2nd baby due in dec. I didn't have one for my first, but with a toddler to entertain also I think one would be useful.

I like the look of the $99 one as it looks very stable, especially if my toddler were to come up to it with the baby in it, but the $149 one says it's whisper quiet, which does appeal to me, plus it seems to be the common style that most baby swings come in. Any feedback would be appreciated - thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we have the $149 one, and it's not too bad although the mobile toy broke almost immediately as its quite thin plastic. My son also grew out of it very quickly at about three months old (he's a very big baby). It is super quiet though, and it does put them to sleep. I decided to spend the extra money and buy a baby Bjorn bouncer and he much prefers that.

Similar Threads

1. Which is best? Baby Swing, Baby Rocker, Baby Bouncer???
    By sarebare81 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 20-04-2016, 14:19
  2. Target sale catalogue
    By bressar in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 10:13
  3. Fisher Price 2-in-1 Swing and Rocker OR Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing
    By babylove81 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-04-2012, 18:35