+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just bought a le creuset french oven and a dish thing, hope my partner doesnt look at the statement haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got le creuset which I love, and some staub (similar and as good, unfortunately they're also as expensive). I also have some Emile Henry pots - they're lighter and cheaper, and do slow cooking beautifully. Being ceramic you don't want to drop them :-) but I haven't been gentle with them and they're my most used pots (I have 4 EH pots and a tagine).

My breville food processor and mixer both get used a lot and they're like workhorses. I also have a cuisinart ice cream machine :-) love it.

I had a slow cooker but found out the vast majority of slow cookers have lead in them so I chucked mine - I just use the Emile Henry, le creuset or staub for it, either in the oven or the stove.

Used to have a bread machine, but baking in the EH or staub make a much superior bread so I gave it away. The cheapest EH I found were at peters of Kensington, and they deliver for very little (I don't know if everywhere, but they're in Sydney and deliver to melb for about $10 flat rate).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our local matchbox kitchenware shop is having a big mid year sale at the moment and they have a 5 or 6 piece(can't remember which one) analon pot set reduced to $299 down from $1100 I think it was