+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
    Oh no I didn't mean a park. I meant more off road like beach, dirt terrain - the places the Cameleon is designed for. I have used it in parks and it's great.
    Ah right. Cool.

FWIW we used our Bee for some offroading and it got walked about 5km a day for a year over some fairly uneven and changing terrain and it still looks and feels as good as new.

If we have another child I don't think we will bother with our Cameleon and will just use the Bee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peach! Had it for 2.5 yrs and I love it! So easy to steer and easy to fold. Don't have a bad thing to say about it. New version coming out too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think the new cameleon will be easier to fold up/down and have slightly more storage... Just what I've gotten from their press release.

A friend has a cameleon and she hates it for anywhere but on the footpath, she said it is terrible to steer 'off road' but not sure if she has tried it with the big wheels first.

Having said that I am still in love with it
    DH hates the look of the stokke but I think it's awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd say that I have an iCandy and i love it!

We live rural & I take it for walks where we go across paddocks, gravel etc & its superb.

The turning circle is great & steers really nicely & it's not too wide for shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hated my cameleon off road..anything other then a mall or completely flat footpath ..it isn't all that great (with baby easy ..heavy toddler..now way)

Other then that..it was great..but I prefer my SilverCross Dazzle...

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm another one who would recommend checking out the Bee. It's smaller, lighter, niftier, one-piece fold, cheaper, and will do you from birth to toddler. It may have small wheels, but they don't puncture and the suspension is surprisingly good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    Oh I have the surf. It is brilliant except the storage thing. Great pram to push and no sinking issues with the nest when we used it. Infact the nest was a big part of the reason I bought it!

In a galaxy far far away....
    What color did u get? I would love pink!!(if I have a girl!)
    How do u find it on different terrains? What do u use for storage? Can u buy extra storage? If u put a bag on the handle does it tip?
    Sorry for the million questions haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to nanny and used the chameleon- even though it's marketed as an "off-road" pram, as the PP said, it is a PITA to steer using the bigger tyres. In the slightest uneven terrain with the small wherls in front, the front wheels get caught. It is not great for taller kids either. And although it is light, it takes up a lot of room in the boot. It is lovely to use in shopping centres, even footpaths etc though. I now have the bee and although i wouldn't take it on rough terrain or running, I have no other complaints! And suitable from newborn to a large toddler.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my chameleon but it's terrible on anything other than standard surfaces, especially when you put big wheels first it's very hard to go in a straight line, wobbles around and drives me crazy, now I avoid using it "off road" so very annoying