+ Reply to Thread

Default Child Care Centre specifically for Special Needs - Adelaide

Hi Parents,

I was just wondering if anyone adelaide metropolitan area was having trouble with their special needs children at child care. I would like to open my own child care centre and was wondering if any parents would be interested in one specifically for special needs children.

I love working with children myself and will be getting my diploma soon which will enable me to run my own centre. I have experience with special and all staff would be highly trained aswell.

I understand that interactions with other children help but sometimes mainstream childcare doesnt work. This may not happen for a year but just wanted to see interest.

Hi Melz,
    Not that I can be of any help, but I do feel your frustration and have been making valiant attempts to establish one on the Gold Coast as I have 2 with Asperger's (not sure what your kids special needs are, but assuming similar?)
    I will let you know if I make progress and can exchange ideas etc.

Similar Threads

1. Possible child care centre for special needs - adelaide
    By Melz234 in forum Childcare Options
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-03-2015, 10:07
  2. Weekend Child Care Adelaide
    By Melz234 in forum Childcare Options
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 22:20