+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks heaps!! i am feeling a lil betta since having a good nights sleep, i woke up this morning thinking about my 4 future children and it was happy thoughts so thats a good sign i can see my children in my future!! (i just wish i could fast forward to the moment i get a positive pregnancy) we are thinking about going to qld in october so if im not pregnant by then ill be able to go on all the rides in all the theme parks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning buddy!!!!!
    I am glad to hear a good sleep has you feeling a bit more positive. If you can see the children then I think that is a great sign. I think the reason I felt so sad all the years is that I had a child in my heart and if I didn't have it it felt like a grief, almost like a death of that child I somehow knew I would have. Late last year I kept dreaming of a little girl, I just knew she was mine. My DD said she also had dreamt of a sister- funny enough the same description- a little blonde toddler. I recently dreamt of an actual baby- and even her name!!! I amuse myself by trying to work out girl names (and sometimes boy names in case my intuition is wrong).
    I am big believer in intuition and if yours is that you have 4 children then chances are it is true. Mine was always that I would have 4 children.

Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    we are thinking about going to qld in october so if im not pregnant by then ill be able to go on all the rides in all the theme parks!!
    OMG you're going to Qld in Oct? I had the exact same plan!! LOL but hadn't given a thought to rides and pregnancy... stupid me. Oh well maybe I will drop hubby and teenager to the parks and go shopping instead if life has given me my dream.

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha gotta love having our plans thats really awesome that both u and ur dd have had that same dream maybe that means that she is on her way!! i have been having a feeling about a baby girl i was always thinking boy but that last few weeks all i been thinking and seeing is a girl! i would be happy with either i have a VERY strong feeling af is on her way i had dishcharge 2day which is super normal for me a day or so b4 af owell im ok about it tho now it just means we can go onto our fet!!
    what state are you in?
    where are you in your cycle??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy I am currently in the "pin cushion" phase... LOL where they take lots of blood samples trying to pinpoint ovulation for my FET. Which will be 5 days after ovulation. So within about a week I will be in a new TWW.
    What about you? FET August huh? sounds like a few weeks behind me? That is probably because we cycled together in June but mine went out of sync with my BFP chem preg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep im just waiting for af to arrive then ill be the pin cushion haha i think af is no far away been having sypmtoms that its close by!! im convinced that im not pregnant this month so i would like af to hurry up haha good luck to you hopefully u can have ur transfer soon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guess what muzzy? FET Saturday!! OMG!!
    I need a virtual stiff drink. (Actually that would be ideal since I can't drink ATM.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg yay how exciting!!! im sending u lots and lots of virtual drinks!! and LOTS OF AND lots of positive vibes!!!!!!!!! im keeping my fingers crossed for u!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (18-07-2012)

Green Mum to be is offline Just one baby pretty pretty please with sprinkles and a cherry on top
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you green!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Muzzy! How you feeling today? Did AF show yet?