+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I no, I'm just waiting for af to arrive then we can begin again! Im all over the place I had brown discharge on day 17 and it's just push me over I can't stop thinking about if I'm pregnant I no its pretty impossible but there's a chance and I'm now on day 21 and I think af is gonna be here 2moro because I'm sooooo emotional!!! Which is making me more upset!!! Grrrrr :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long are your cycles usually? Hey you never know? any other symptoms?
    The cycle before my Stim cycle was a MAMMOTH one... it went so long it was crazy. 35 days!! But it worked out well because I was due before seeing the FS and it arrived after- so I was able to start my cycle straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my shortest cycle has been 23 days but they are normally 28 days! Been having twinges which is normally a sign that af is on the way! :-( so devastating each month! What makes things worse is that 2night is the night my brother decides to post pic of US on fb!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hugs muzzy. That sucks x. Feeling left behind is horrible. Its ok to protect yourself from some of the baby talk if you need to x

My AF has been ranging between 24-35 day cycles recently. Hang on she might just be in a longer cycle xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    It feels good to be able to vent my frustrations here and have ladies who know exactly what I'm going through! I have wanted to send my friend a txt expressing my sad emotional feeling but I just feel like I'm bothering them! Gosh I wish I didn't feel this sad all the time!! :-(

6. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel sad and I have had three already.
    I desperately wanted 4, always. Had really bad pregnancies, had a few near misses for the kids and myself to the point that they agreed to tie my tubes at 26.
    I regretted that, and after 2 years I just couldn't shake them empty feeling, it took another 12 years before my DH agreed. So here I am at 41 trying to get old eggs and old sperm to make a baby. With about a 30% chance... Sometimes I think my dream will come true, other times I think I am kidding myself.
    I am in 'overtime' and I start thinking it's too late and just cry and cry.

I can not even imagine the sheer pain of wanting just the first one and having no luck yet. It must be pure torture. xoxoxoxo HUGS for you Muzzy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fort that means alot for you to understand how I feel! We are both in different positions but I think we both have that same heart ache to have that baby in our arms and I hope that one day we can both have that dream come true! I want to know how to cope with this ongoing sadness I feel sad all the time and I just don't know how to deal with other ppl who are pregnant, I honestly feel I can't be around them! In every group of friends or family I have at least one person who is pregnant and it's a constant reminder I dont have that yet :-( gosh I'm such a downer tonight! I guess I just need to let it out! :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    (((((((((((((((((AWWW HUGS HONEY))))))))))))))
    For 12 years everytime I had a late AF I would think "tubal ligation isn't 100%, maybe I am preg!" I had nights over those 12 years where I would sob and sob until my chest hurt and the tears were dried up. From the pain of longing and the feelings of loss of the dream.
    I am now in such a weird head space, as finally DH agreed to IVF and yet it may be too late. I find it very hard not to feel bitter and angry. If only I was 5 years younger my chances would be so much better. Now I second guess myself and wonder am I too old to be a mother again, will the child hate having an 'old' mum? I hope not. I don't care how long it take, if I have to find donor eggs or adopt a child from overseas I will do whatever it takes. But boy oh boy it is a hard climb.

I think the best thing is a massive cry. Maybe you could buy a little baby item online- I did that and while it is bitter sweet it made me feel like it could be a reality- just need to wait for the right timing. I bought a cool baby blanket.

While I can't imagine being surrounded by peers who are pregnant (that must be hell) I have a weird thing where my peers are all saying 'thankgod our baby days are over' meanwhile unknown to them it is my heart's deepest desire!

Seriously, it might be worth seeing the clinic counsellor. They are paid to help us in this stressful time.
    ((((((((((((((((((MORE VIRTUAL HUGS MUZZY!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))

Oh- and don't forget some of the feelings are no doubt linked to all those hormones they pump us with!
    Last edited by Fortitude; 14-07-2012 at 22:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yea I am seeing a counsellor which is helping and I do have my good days but when I have my bad days they just seem to be really sad ones! I think af is deff on her way so yes the hormones are high!! I'm reading books at the mo which is a good distraction! I think it's so hard when ppl say comments like that I get the opposite ones like "enjoy life while I can cos when a baby comes along u will have no time" but I wld give up all my free time to have that baby!!! Ivf is so bloody hard but when my day comes that im a mummy an dh is a daddy I know that ALL of this (ups and downs) will be worth it!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    I think it's so hard when ppl say comments like that I get the opposite ones like "enjoy life while I can cos when a baby comes along u will have no time" !
    Truthfully, the moment I had my first child I looked back on life before and wondered what in earth I did with my time and couldn't imagine life without him. So a comment like that is true, you won't have time. But reality is you won't care less about that lost time. I know your dream will happen, I am sure it will be soon.
    (((XOXO HUGS XOXO))