Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Muzzy
    Just wondering how your feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yeah not feeling to bad! i am not really focussing on it all at the moment have been focusing on eating healthy and getting fit trying to lose a few kilos in my month off, i must say it has really helped, i have been seeing a councelor and she has really helped with my way of thinking still having my down days but trying to move on from them how is your lil jellu bubby going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you muzzy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad hear to hear your doing well :-) It's great that they have councilling available if needed. It is hard and not an easy road. I will be looking forward to keeping up with your journey...

As for Jellybubby, she is doing really well. Lots of kicking but can still only feel it on the inside. Time is flying by so fast

You take care and cant wait to hear from you next

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks nicsta yeah i havent posted much on here been laying low i guess just trying not to think about it all! how u doing? how far along are you now??
    thanks bear yeah im hoping that next month will be my month i will deff keep u posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Muzzy- good luck next month xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling so Down again 2day :-( I'm so over this journey! I want a baby so much and I don't understand why I have been given this path :-( makes
    Me so sad my sister in law is pregnant so my mum is looking at baby stuff and planning what to do and I'm left behind still waiting!! I just don't understand the world so so so fed up :-( how do you get thro this??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Feeling so Down again 2day :-( I'm so over this journey! I want a baby so much and I don't understand why I have been given this path :-( makes
    Me so sad my sister in law is pregnant so my mum is looking at baby stuff and planning what to do and I'm left behind still waiting!! I just don't understand the world so so so fed up :-( how do you get thro this??
    ((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

I totally 100% get that! just yesterday my SIL announced via FB of course that she is expecting.
    I feel bad to admit it but my first thought was "I f&*%ing HATE YOU!".
    I couldn't even type "Great news" I just hid the story.
    It especially hurts as I lost a pregnancy last month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep that our my thoughts also! It so bloody hard and I don't think anyone can really understand the heart ache unless u have been through it!! I just don't no how I will get throu it!! :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Yep that our my thoughts also! It so bloody hard and I don't think anyone can really understand the heart ache unless u have been through it!! I just don't no how I will get throu it!! :-(
    Now you're on IVF at least there is some real hope for you Muzzy. Around when is your FET in August? early? mid? late?
    I am soon to ovulate then 5 days after FET! Maybe you and I can get BFP and post it in flashing lights on FB? LOL
    Nah... not my style at all. I actually plan to keep it secret as long as possible- until people ask. Due to my age and risk of MC and previous pregnancy issues I could lose it even if I get a BFP. So don't need the public pity party if things go badly.