+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys

Squeak-I'm no expert but I don't think it will happen again- I think you AF and then being on syneral will reset everything. third time lucky

Muzzy - Have a great holiday. When do u start your next cycle?

AFM I had my ET - DET yesterday -so I'm PUPO I'm going away for a few days myself -I need a distraction from the 2ww.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    squeak- try not to stress about it i no easier said than done!!!
    cal- good luck on your 2 ww!!!

well im back from my holiday it went soooo fast got appointment with fs 2day so im looking fwd to that! got first scan on tues so on a thawed cycle now!! WAITING WAITING!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for you muzzy and your FET coming up. Let me know how your scan goes.

AFM I'm still away (with limited net access) but back home Mon then BT Tues..so I'll been in touch after then

Thanks
    Reviews
    WELL WHAT CAN I SAY.....i saw fs today and he wants to put 2 embryos back in, he said that my endo was really bad and he wants to put everything into this cycle and my head is spining it would be a dream come true to have twins (yes im crazy) so im super excited that this obviously heighten the chances of it happening BUT im super scared about all the risks that go with it!! my head is a bit all over the place atm :S

Thanks
    Reviews

Default need a virtual hug! :(

I'm going insane overthinking EVERYTHING this wait is going to be horrible!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: need a virtual hug! :(

Hi
    Sorry for not being active. I have kept to myself to try to get my head in the right space. I had a scan this morning and my lining is perfect. We are doing a transfer friday eek

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 8 embryos frozen BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys- just back from holidays...

Muzzy- I went with putting 2 back in this time- I had to talk my FS into it. The fact that yours suggested 2 should take some pressure of the decision off you. He knows your level of endo and all...I vote for 2 I also had to weigh the risks so I do understand feeling quite torn. Only you can make the decision- Goodluck

Squeak- Thats great news about friday- I am really excited for you. Will you transfer 1 or 2? I understand how you, sometimes, have to have a break from bubhub and from thinking about IVF constantly.

AFM I have had a BT and am now waiting for the call to tell me if its a BFP or a BFN - probably wont know till after lunch

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK here's the news ...............BFPHCG 1740
    It's a lucky month for all of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!! SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! lets this be the start of BFPS!!
    had a scan 2day and everthing is looking good need to have a blood test on thurs cos not quite ready for transfer yet so squeek i wont be to far behind you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CAL- hows everything going?? how you feeling??

SQUEEK- how did transfer go?

well i have transfer on monday! excited to get it done then i need to just wait (as much as i hate waiting) i hope my lil embies survive there thawing!!

so i was thinking the other day totally random SILLY thing but do you think that our babies are going to love the cold because they spent some of there growth in a freezer?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA