+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GRRRRR feeling pretty angry right now...so i have a friend who was also ttc while myself and hubby been trying anyways it took her a lil while and she got pregnant after about 15 months the whole time thro the pregnancy she would winge about how crap she was feeling and how i wouldnt want to be pregnant cos its so crappy and this would just upset me and make me angry she has now had her baby and today she was saying to be that she hopes that her next is a boy because that would be it because she doesnt want to pregnant again cos it was so horrible! this makes me so angry as she has no idea how im feeling right now and i TOTALLY understand that u do feel rotten with morning sickness etc but chose who u complain to!! you dont complain to someone who has been trying to get pregnant for 2 years and is now doing IVF!!!

SORRY just needed to get that off my chest!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy its hard to not say something huh!!!! I have found my self smiling and just nodding.... If I open my mouth the internal dialogue that would come out......

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    thank u ivy well i got cramps again last night which is very very unusual for me especially 2 night in a row! so if af doesnt arrive 2day im going to see it as a good sign!
    I.am hard core cramping too! Wierd feeling huh. My AF due tomorrow. Fx for both of us muzzy x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    well still no af not due till thurs but because of the cramps im very happy its not here!! i normally get it early so thats another good sign
    for the both of us!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    ...you dont complain to someone who has been trying to get pregnant for 2 years and is now doing IVF!!!
    Having had 3 children normally and now going to the opposite end with IVF I can honestly tell you it is only when you face IVF that you can really understand. Even then I can only imagine what it feels like to have no children and see those around you pregnant. I know I would have been gutted to face fertility issues from the start. Some people just don't have built in sensitivity, and that must be so upsetting. ((((HUGS))))
    Perhaps come up with some statements that let your friend know how her comments hurt you, and repeat them each time she starts on the complaint bandwagon. If she lacks tact, perhaps the comment needs to be quite obvious for her to understand? eg Isn't it ironic how you are complaining about (eg) morning sickness in pregnancy yet here I am jumping through IVF hoops just wishing I could be (eg) morning sick?

HUGS MUZZY!
    Last edited by Fortitude; 20-06-2012 at 09:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    fingers crossed Muzzy that AF stays away. It just really sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Renvind View Post
    fingers crossed Muzzy that AF stays away. It just really sucks.
    i really hope so!! af is due 2day soo i hope so!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Having had 3 children normally and now going to the opposite end with IVF I can honestly tell you it is only when you face IVF that you can really understand. Even then I can only imagine what it feels like to have no children and see those around you pregnant. I know I would have been gutted to face fertility issues from the start. Some people just don't have built in sensitivity, and that must be so upsetting. ((((HUGS))))
    Perhaps come up with some statements that let your friend know how her comments hurt you, and repeat them each time she starts on the complaint bandwagon. If she lacks tact, perhaps the comment needs to be quite obvious for her to understand? eg Isn't it ironic how you are complaining about (eg) morning sickness in pregnancy yet here I am jumping through IVF hoops just wishing I could be (eg) morning sick?

HUGS MUZZY!
    thanks so much!!1 i will deff be using that idea!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Muzzy,
    couldnt read and not respond. Just wanting to send you first and foremost
    And secondly lots of sticky vibes
    I really hope AF stays away and that this month is your month.

I think we have all had family and friends who are pregnant at the same time we are trying and they really have NO idea what we are going through. I had my SIL, so completely understand. I figure that while they are bragging over the fact the have fallen pregnant naturally and so quickly, that they have only done it to rub in your face and I think the child isn't really planned, hence hating being pregnant, but because we have to go through sooooo much for ours littles ones, we know we want our little bundles and enjoy every part of being pregnant, including morning sickness, nausea etc. We appreciate our pregnancy more.

Anyway good luck and Andi will be waiting for an update.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy hope AF stays away mine also would be due, but then I think is it the drugs keeping it away?? Ahhh to many things to think about!!

Only 4 more sleeps till BT now

Hope you have a great day xx