Default Re: need a virtual hug! :(

I remember how late yours was.
    How do i relax? Lol

ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 8 embryos frozen BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LOL good bloody question!! try not think about it?? haha i get told that one all the time...like it can just be switched off!! i hope u can relax soon!!

af is due for me this week so cranky lady i have been haha but the good thing is, is that I KNOW im not pregnant so there is no looking for signs and symptoms its great not to have that pressure yes im a wierdo but after 2 years of trying its nice to lift that pressure

Thanks
    Reviews

I try not to think about it but when I do that I end up obsessing lol. I have stopped acupuncturemand i think i will just go with the flow this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i no what u mean about obsessing i do that 2! i think thats why im so happy to be taking a break! now im just obsessing about losing weight!!! 18 kilos gone 9 more to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, I am new at this so bear with me... My husband and I haven't even got to the business end of IVF yet but am already having a frustrating time. Our story- me 35, him 45, previous cancer with infertility due to chemo 20 years ago. First miracle- semen stored prior to chemo is still on ice back in NZ so we don't need a donor as expected. trying to get the straws shipped over to start IVF. Have to pay $165 for transport admin costs even though apparently we have to find and sort the courier ourselves. Not sure what this cost is about if we are doing all the work anyway! next hiccup- semen straws poorly labelled so we have had to pay $500 for genetic testing to prove its ours. Also lots of paperwork which is very repetitious and seems to need a Dr's signature. To get an appointment with our FS often takes 3 weeks so time marches on and we have yet to achieve anything. Grrr why is it so frustrating to even get started. This is me before they start playing jiggery-pokery with my hormones!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Greentulip View Post
    Hello everyone, I am new at this so bear with me... My husband and I haven't even got to the business end of IVF yet but am already having a frustrating time. Our story- me 35, him 45, previous cancer with infertility due to chemo 20 years ago. First miracle- semen stored prior to chemo is still on ice back in NZ so we don't need a donor as expected. trying to get the straws shipped over to start IVF. Have to pay $165 for transport admin costs even though apparently we have to find and sort the courier ourselves. Not sure what this cost is about if we are doing all the work anyway! next hiccup- semen straws poorly labelled so we have had to pay $500 for genetic testing to prove its ours. Also lots of paperwork which is very repetitious and seems to need a Dr's signature. To get an appointment with our FS often takes 3 weeks so time marches on and we have yet to achieve anything. Grrr why is it so frustrating to even get started. This is me before they start playing jiggery-pokery with my hormones!
    Muzzy i envy your positive outlook. We.were toldnthat this natural cycle may br cancelled.as ovulation is no where near coming. Will find out at 12pm.

Greentulip are u serious? You need to prove it is yours? Ohhh give us strength. You poor darlings. I would be so mad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    greentulip that really sucks i really hope things get better soon!!!!

squeak i honestly feel amazing at the moment not really sure why i feel so good but dont want to change it!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys..been busy trying to take my mind off TTC but started sniffing synarel today and wanted to check in u....

Muzzy- 18 kilos lost- what a star!!! U should be so proud of yourself!

Squeak- What was the news? I'm hoping the cycle is still going ahead? My last cycle after my IVF was a little bit all over the show (wasn't sure when or if I even ovulated) your ovulation is just a bit late and everything will go ahead OK.

Green Tulip- The costs are harsh and the poor labeling must be so frustrating for you- but on the other hand you have 20 year old sperm from your husband?! Wow that is wonderful! I'm just thinking you've got a chance here- and that is all any of us have..that's what keeps us going

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Calita View Post
    Hi Guys..been busy trying to take my mind off TTC but started sniffing synarel today and wanted to check in u....

Muzzy- 18 kilos lost- what a star!!! U should be so proud of yourself!

Squeak- What was the news? I'm hoping the cycle is still going ahead? My last cycle after my IVF was a little bit all over the show (wasn't sure when or if I even ovulated) your ovulation is just a bit late and everything will go ahead OK.

Green Tulip- The costs are harsh and the poor labeling must be so frustrating for you- but on the other hand you have 20 year old sperm from your husband?! Wow that is wonderful! I'm just thinking you've got a chance here- and that is all any of us have..that's what keeps us going
    Currently still not sure. Dr thought i had a hormonal follicle but it turns out i have 2 follicles growing at a slow rate eek. Another blood test sunday. Please god let my uterus lining and levels grow so i am not cancelled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hows everything going?