+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 399
  1. #261
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Sure- I hear you Squeak. I try not to think to far ahead- as it tends to drive you crazy! I say we both just try one more cycle (FET) and see what happens for both of us next time.

  2. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: need a virtual hug! :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Calita View Post
    Sure- I hear you Squeak. I try not to think to far ahead- as it tends to drive you crazy! I say we both just try one more cycle (FET) and see what happens for both of us next time.
    Sounds like a plan. When do you cycle again? I am hoping to do a fet in 2 weeks

    ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 8 embryos frozen BFN

  3. #263
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope ur all doing ok!!! im seeing my doc on friday so ask for some more tests!!

  4. #264
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: need a virtual hug! :(

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Hope ur all doing ok!!! im seeing my doc on friday so ask for some more tests!!
    Please let us know what your doctor says. I was my dr and will do a natural FET hopefully this cycle.

    ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 8 embryos frozen BFN

  5. #265
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    42
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    13
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    Sounds like a plan. When do you cycle again? I am hoping to do a fet in 2 weeks

    ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 8 embryos frozen BFN


    Hi Squeak I'm just waiting on AF now- any day I guess- but I'm not sure of the schedule- I think as part of the cycle I actually have to go on the pill for a bit- so not sure when the actual FET will be.

    I asked for a natural FET but my FS doesn't tend to do those .
    That's good for you that you can skip the drugs and start straight away. My friend got pregnant on a natural FET after 2 drug cycles had failed.

    Anyway at least my FS agreed to put 2 blasts in this time so that might up my chances.

    Good luck muzzy with your appointment

  6. #266
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: need a virtual hug! :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Calita View Post
    Hi Squeak I'm just waiting on AF now- any day I guess- but I'm not sure of the schedule- I think as part of the cycle I actually have to go on the pill for a bit- so not sure when the actual FET will be.

    I asked for a natural FET but my FS doesn't tend to do those .
    That's good for you that you can skip the drugs and start straight away. My friend got pregnant on a natural FET after 2 drug cycles had failed.

    Anyway at least my FS agreed to put 2 blasts in this time so that might up my chances.

    Good luck muzzy with your appointment
    Muzzy what happened with your appointment?

    Calita - you poor thing. Good luck with your cycle. Did AF arrive?

    ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 8 embryos frozen BFN

  7. #267
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default need a virtual hug! :(

    Well im booked in for another lap for 20th sept then I'll be all good to go for another cycle when we get bk from our holiday!! Just dreading asking work for the time off!!! How are u ladies?

  8. #268
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: need a virtual hug! :(

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Well im booked in for another lap for 20th sept then I'll be all good to go for another cycle when we get bk from our holiday!! Just dreading asking work for the time off!!! How are u ladies?
    What is the lap for?
    I should have my fet in 2 weeks if things go to plan.
    So jealous you are going on a holiday.

    ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 8 embryos frozen BFN

  9. #269
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default need a virtual hug! :(

    To check to see if my endo has come back and if it has the doc will burn it all away! Will be a nice clean out 2 :-)

  10. #270
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    343
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0

    Default Re: need a virtual hug! :(

    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    To check to see if my endo has come back and if it has the doc will burn it all away! Will be a nice clean out 2 :-)
    Ohhh darling that sounds painful. Sending you lots of love.

    ICSI #1 April 2012 Cancelled
    ICSI #2 August 2012 24eggs 8 embryos frozen BFN


 

Similar Threads

  1. Need virtual hugs.
    By Baby mad in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 23:38
  2. Virtual Lap Banding
    By Tutu & Lulu in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-05-2012, 13:53
  3. big virtual hug...
    By Buttoneska in forum General Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-01-2012, 21:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!