+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by b4us View Post
    Never say sorry
    we have also been trying 2 yrs feels like a life time but the way i see it is once we have bubba in our arms this will be all a distent memory and your not silly for thinking it will work the first go its only natural and everyone thinks it you are in the very early stages so you still have a big chance of a BFP

ramble away this is your thread and i am all ear i am off crinone so no neg vibes from me today

when is your beta date due ??
    thanks heaps!!!! my blood test is on 25th! im due for af on 21st so fingers crossed that witch stays away!! haha

where are you at?

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    when we started ttc 2 yrs ago i told a close friend we were trying for 6 months well low and behold 5 weeks later she comes to me and she got preg without even trying bull&^*# so we fastforward to 2012 us starting ivf after 4 months of waiting to start we were excited to finally be starting again she pops up in excitment she is preg again due to not trying again yeah right and all theses lies about how she was book in to have her tubes removed she is younger then me it is very hard to be happy for someone who is preg including family

i am the only girl in my family i have 4 brothers and they all had bubs before but when i was preg with my son i was daddys girl he did everything for me even re paint his cot cause i cryed the color slightly off mind you this is after i had already picked out the color and he painted it he didnt complain just turned up 2 days later with it done again in my new color and when he was born and still to this day he is poppys little man and they do everything together
    the point i am trying to make is you will always come first in your parents eyes when you have bub he/she will be the most presious to them not trying to say they wont love your brother bub but aleast you will be stealing there lime light when you have bub i know such a awful thing to say but my sils hated me when i had my son cause they didnt get as much attention after my son was born some times its better to come second

i have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I have googled the sharp pains too haha.

Muzzy your BT is the day before mine! Af due 21st and BT 26th.

I am hating the crinone currently as well. Its making me really intolerant this last week?!

B4us - My sil announced her accidental preg 2 weeks into our stim cycle so I know the feeling. I saw all of her scans recently and all i could think was if mine wasnt a chem preg then these would be of my bub.

Days are starting to feel really really slow..... Only 9 days left!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy ((((((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))
    ((((((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))
    ((((((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))))) ((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))

I just finished my first cycle and I think facing something new is challenging. It is especially challenging when it is something so emotionally dear to our heart. The excitement, the fear, the worry, the learning, the process and the hormones really make it like a whirlwind rollercoaster.
    The clinics do everything in their power to harness nature- they micro manage the cycle, monitor and time everything using the most current research, use hormones to try and force more follicles to grow to increase the chance of more eggs, they facilitate the fertilization then introduce the little embryo/s back to the mum. Have you done everything you were asked to do? If you said yes then all you can do now is hand over this to nature.
    The 2WW is a nightmare, constantly aware of every pain, every ache, every mood, possible symptoms. Right now there is nothing more you can do but wait and see what nature has planned. Ultimately, all any of us can do is accept nature's decision.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default This is a rollercoaster..

Hi everyone I am new to posting on here. But here goes. The title of your post caught my eye and I can so relate at the moment. My husband and I have just finushed our first Ivf cycle. What a rollercoaster ride.

Unfortunately our first result was negative. My husband and I have been together for 14years; married for 9 and off the pill since then. We have been trying since 2006 to conceive. This year I turned 35 and decided Ivf was no the best option. So after tests we are both fine and it us unexplained fertility.

Our first cycle went well. A few headaches from Lucrin but the rest went perfectly according to the FS. These were his words after the ET. As soon as he said them I felt jinxed! We got 19 eggs 1 transferred and ten five day frosties

We had blood test on Thursday14/6 and it was negative. I was actually surprised.. I had such high hopes. Naive I guess. We had family staying with us from NZ on holiday. This was a nice distraction. Think this helped me deal with it. But they went home yesterday... and today I have fallen apart

I got my AF yesterday which didn't help.
    Can do a natural FET next cycle.

Any advice on how do deal with the disappointment of first BFN??
    Last edited by Littlemac; 17-06-2012 at 17:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    b4us- uno what u have a good point there, i am the only girl so that will deff work in my favour and yes u are right that it might be better to be second because when my lil one comes along it will be all new and exciting haha i mean that in the nicest possible way!!

dancing butterfly we can be buddies!! i hope we can have the same awesome outcome!!!

fortitude- you are so right i just need to chill out and just accept what happens next...my mum said something to me earlier she said its like when you are waiting for exam results there is nothing more you can do but wait!!

little mac
    i cant really help with how to deal with the dissapointment but i can offer u the hugs! i hope u feel betta soon!!

thanks so much for the support here means alot!!!!! IM GLAD WE ARE NOT ALONE!! i hope i can support u ladies through this also!!!

to us all!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Muzzy,

I'm so sorry to here that you are having such a rough time. Consider yourself hugged. I'm in the midst of my 5th cycle and have experienced that highest of highs (my DS) and the lowest of lows (multiple miscarriages) on my IVF journey. It's taken my a long time to realise that in IVF there are more lows than highs along the way but that the highs make is all worthwhile and why you keep trying.

As others have said Crinone is an evil thing which only makes nerves worse and doubt intensify.

You are certainly not alone and the girls (and guys) on this forum are a great sources of wisdom, empathy and sympathy.

I hope that your IVF journey is a short one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank u aloe vera!
    thinking it might not be my month woke up last night sweating with af type cramping...the one thing that keeping me positive is that its bit early for my af to be apprearing with cramps (i normally spot for few days b4 cramping) and there is still no sign so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Muzzy,
    Big virtual hugs! We all need them while on this journey. As said before, many more low than highs but keep your expectations in check. It's not an exact science (although we wish it was)! You will be amazed at the strength you find in yourself and your partner that you never realized you had. May your journey be short. keep us updated
    Ivy33

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank u ivy well i got cramps again last night which is very very unusual for me especially 2 night in a row! so if af doesnt arrive 2day im going to see it as a good sign!