Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    how u going squeak?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    how u going squeak?
    I am going ok. I have another scan tomorrow so hopefully egg pick up will be friday.

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    ohh yay! we wont be to far behind eachother! we will be going crazy together in the 2ww!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes considering my dr wants me to have hcg booster shots. I will not be able to test early

Thanks
    Reviews
    HcG booster shots? Never heard of that. (off I go to google it)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told it is to make my body think I am pregnant so will accept the embryo. It may brrn also brcause I have an autoimmune thyriod disease and he is using this to trick my body. I am off to get my scan done now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had my scan and oh my goodness ... I have over 20 follicles now. Crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak4123 View Post
    I just had my scan and oh my goodness ... I have over 20 follicles now. Crazy

(((((((((((( 20 ))))))))))))) Holy Cow you'll end up with a litter! LOL
    Way to go!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thats awesome!!!

so im pretty angry and im not really sure what to do...so i was meant to have my transfer tomorrow and i was waiting for my text to tell me times etc anyways it came to 3pm and i still didnt have a txt so i decided to call the clinic but the nurses were unavailable so i left a msg then about 10 mins after i get a phonecall back from the nurse who informs me that the docter has decided that he wants my transfer at *** clinic as he doesnt want to work from *** clinic which now means that my transfer will be on thursday instead! i am so annoyed i had rearranged work etc and if i didnt call would they have contacted me?? i dont understand how they are so prisise about timing the transfer that they can just change it because the doc doesnt want to go to another clinic!!! i dont no weather i should be writing a complaint??
    another thing that concerns me is that my cylce is normally 28 days and my transfer is now on day 20 so isnt that gonna cause issues?? please help!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    thats awesome!!!

so im pretty angry and im not really sure what to do...so i was meant to have my transfer tomorrow and i was waiting for my text to tell me times etc anyways it came to 3pm and i still didnt have a txt so i decided to call the clinic but the nurses were unavailable so i left a msg then about 10 mins after i get a phonecall back from the nurse who informs me that the docter has decided that he wants my transfer at *** clinic as he doesnt want to work from *** clinic which now means that my transfer will be on thursday instead! i am so annoyed i had rearranged work etc and if i didnt call would they have contacted me?? i dont understand how they are so prisise about timing the transfer that they can just change it because the doc doesnt want to go to another clinic!!! i dont no weather i should be writing a complaint??
    another thing that concerns me is that my cylce is normally 28 days and my transfer is now on day 20 so isnt that gonna cause issues?? please help!!!
    What? Are u serious? I would be furious. Tomorrow get on the phone to the managing director.