+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default need a virtual hug! :(

so we are in our first ivf cycle and i just feel like running away i just want to stop thinking about all of it, i so badly (as im sure we all do) want to be a mum and i feel like its never going to happen!! i got sharp type pains last night and i have had those pains before i get af so i dont no if its on its way i dont always get those pains so i guess there still hope!! i feel so fed up i want to do something that will cheer me up but i just have no motivation to do anything and i also dont no what to do

sorry just feeling VERY VERY fed up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi muzzy

Sending you that big virtual hug. This process is hard and its normal to have ups and downs. You can be excited and feel happy one day and then negative and horrible the next.

The pains are the worst during yhat 2ww. I try so hard not too watch or read into my symptoms but sometimes just cant.

Do you have people you can talk to about it? There are some groups around in some states which link you up with a buddy who has been through ivf. Otherwise maybe you can talk to the nurses or a counsellor through your clinic. I have been speaking with one to develop coping stratagies and relaxation techniques.

just remember that you havent done anything wrong.... Parts of this journey we just cant influence. Look after yourself hun and keep focussed on that end goal... Someday I hope we will all get there xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i need this a few days ago its it hard the first time i just finished mine and i FULLY blame crinone evil stuff sent me crazy i just wanted to give up also its the Crinone talking i am sure it was for me.

vent away i am more thne happy to listen what dpt are you ? tell me all about it ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing- thank you so much! I am seeing a councillor which is really helping just very fed up!

B4us- thank u so much! Yes crinone is prob making me feel like this! We have been trying for 2 years now and I guess I was silly to think that we wld be one of the lucky one for ivf to work first round! Mind u there is still hope no af yet! I had transfer on Monday so that's 6dpo?? Lol in still learning!! I'm sorry I'm on such a downer :-( thanks for the hugs and the listening to me ramble!!

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Never say sorry
    we have also been trying 2 yrs feels like a life time but the way i see it is once we have bubba in our arms this will be all a distent memory and your not silly for thinking it will work the first go its only natural and everyone thinks it you are in the very early stages so you still have a big chance of a BFP

ramble away this is your thread and i am all ear i am off crinone so no neg vibes from me today

when is your beta date due ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Muzzy, i hear you its bloody awful. I'm gearing up for my 4th cycle, i can't believe i'm doing it all again.

I found the crinone to be the worst med of all, it even says on the box "may experience feelings of extreme hopelessness", just what you need at the end of an IVF cycle!! It is probably really messing with you, and it can be so hard to stay positive when you are feeling so down and pumped full of hormones.

Don't give up hope either, it works for lots of people the first time You could very well be one of them.

I found, i just had to find things to do while in the tww, like buy a tv series on dvd and watch it, or if you like art or sewing or something like that, start a new project that will at least take your mind off it for a little while. Or organise photo's into albums? I found i really have to force myself to do other stuff to take my mind off it. Sometimes i hop on pinterest, or plan holidays.

Also, stay AWAY from google. It will only make you more confused.

Best of luck for a sticky bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks so much ladies!! im so glad i found this forum i dont feel so alone!! i am trying my hardest to keep my mind busy i have been reading a lot i think the hardest thing for me is that i have so many babies around me i even work with babies!! and i am the most maternal out of my group of friends but now im going to be one of the lasts to have a baby! hardest thing ever for me at the moment is that on the first day of this cycle i found out my sil is pregnant and that just devastated me not only because they werent even trying but because i now dont get the luxury of giving my parents there first grandchild and now i get to watch my family be all excited about it

ahh just rambling now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurtling View Post
    thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Muzzy, i hear you its bloody awful. I'm gearing up for my 4th cycle, i can't believe i'm doing it all again.

I found the crinone to be the worst med of all, it even says on the box "may experience feelings of extreme hopelessness", just what you need at the end of an IVF cycle!! It is probably really messing with you, and it can be so hard to stay positive when you are feeling so down and pumped full of hormones.

Don't give up hope either, it works for lots of people the first time You could very well be one of them.

I found, i just had to find things to do while in the tww, like buy a tv series on dvd and watch it, or if you like art or sewing or something like that, start a new project that will at least take your mind off it for a little while. Or organise photo's into albums? I found i really have to force myself to do other stuff to take my mind off it. Sometimes i hop on pinterest, or plan holidays.

Also, stay AWAY from google. It will only make you more confused.

Best of luck for a sticky bfp
    GOOGLE....LOL its very dangerous!! trying not to go on it...i googled my sharp pains looking for it to be implantation pain but it didnt give me that anwer haha i give up i just need to relax!
    good luck with ur 4th cycle!!!!!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (17-06-2012)