It's a heartbreaking time under any circumstances but the clueless thing people say just make it that much worse. My personal hates are:
* Ohh well, you can just try again.
* It just wasn't meant to be.
* Maybe it's for the best, now you can try at a better time. (Said by MIL because we had just bought a house and moved when I was in the first trimester).
* Better this than a disabled baby (also MIL and I work with disabled children so this just made me want to hit her.)
* Are you sure you didn't have any idea? (because it was a missed misscarriage)
* I thought something wasnt right, I kinda thought something was wrong. I just didn't want to say anything. (well why say it now then? I told u so doesnt help)
* Here, do you want to hold this new little baby?
AARRGGHHH! Why do people not think before they open thier mouths?