Closed Thread
Page 99 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

trio: so great to hear your little one is walking, congrats.. next step: catching him. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Jorganee- Ive been using pink pad for ages. its a great little app. although my full bloomed flower didn't make opks last month. have bought more this month and ill see
    I've had the same thing! I've been peeing on the OPk from when my flower was just about full bloom to full bloom and now it's not blooming anymore and nothing? I'm starting to think I'm peeing on it wrong (dh said to me your taking the cap off it right before you pee on it LOL! ). Maybe you don't always ovulate the first month off bc?!? Any suggestions

trio - that's so exciting your son is walking, little kids walking is so funny to watch! Oh it's such a cute time!

Jorjarenee - I can't help you there I'm still waiting to have my first real ovulation. I can't say I've ever heard of o bleeding?

MrsLA - we haven't told anyone, I wanna tell my sister but I think I would prefer to surprise her with the BIG news instead.

Thanks
    Reviews

Disney- neither have I until I googled it and everyone said it is most likely O bleeding unless there is a lot of it.

how's the weather where you girls are? it's currently a nice 33 degrees here, was much hotter this morning when I was trying to get my Christmas shopping done. treated myself to a nice new $140 pair of Nike runners and just got back from a long walk with my dog to test them out.
    what are you girls up to this w/e?

Thanks
    Reviews

Disney- I know exactly what you mean about the flowers blooming on pink pad and not o'ing then. I think first month off bc would be hard as you have no idea how your body works yet. I think unless you know 100%, an app won't give you the exact day you o. I think it gives you a rough estimate. Like I opked last cycle from the time the flower started til it finished and didn't have a positive at all. Then when my af arrived late, I realised I had o later then pink pad said.

Thanks
    Reviews

I have perfect 28 day cycles and this is my 2nd month off pill, do you think I should trust it?

Thanks
    Reviews

It's up to you but personally I would do an opk to be sure. Even if you did o, you might not be doing it on the exact day it shows a full flower.

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm not starting opks until next month I have a good feeling I've just ovulated so fingers crossed. testing 24th
    anyone else around the same schedule?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Disney- I know exactly what you mean about the flowers blooming on pink pad and not o'ing then. I think first month off bc would be hard as you have no idea how your body works yet. I think unless you know 100%, an app won't give you the exact day you o. I think it gives you a rough estimate. Like I opked last cycle from the time the flower started til it finished and didn't have a positive at all. Then when my af arrived late, I realised I had o later then pink pad said.
    i just peed again on my opk (my flowers have stopped blooming on pink pad) and I have never seen such a quick strong positive and I had ewcm last night so yay I'm ovulating! I updated that on pink pad and the flowers have shifted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    I have perfect 28 day cycles and this is my 2nd month off pill, do you think I should trust it?
    You have no reason not to trust it ?!? So I would run with the 28 day cycle until it does something weird

Thanks
    Reviews

is anyone else getting so frustrated with all of this? every twinge I get I stop what I'm doing and think 'OOH! what was that?' and just straight on the computer to ask others. <br />
    I'm going crazy! it seems absolutely crazy that people get pregnant by accident on a one night stand. I'm going insane, I need a hobby that isn't BubHub. lol!