Closed Thread
Page 97 of 107 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

hey girls, I'm ovulating todayish according to my 'Pink Pad' app, great app girls I really recommend it!

due for AF on the 23rd so here's hoping for a bfp from Santa!

anyone else due to test then?

also, just found out my little sisters best friend who is 16 announced the other day that she is 5 months pregnant.. I understand what other people go through when they find out people close to them are pregnant, my sisters friend is like a little sister to me so I feel pretty bummed

sorry about the vent but only you girls know how it feels!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    hey girls, I'm ovulating todayish according to my 'Pink Pad' app, great app girls I really recommend it!

also, just found out my little sisters best friend who is 16 announced the other day that she is 5 months pregnant.. I understand what other people go through when they find out people close to them are pregnant, my sisters friend is like a little sister to me so I feel pretty bummed

Sorry to hear that, it can be hard & you just need to separate yourself from it - its not about us until its our turn so we really need to be happy for those close to us who fall pregnant before we do. I have learnt that lesson myself very recently

I would not feel jealous of her though, 16 is very young to be pregnant. I see it as a shame. She should be out having fun and living life with as little responsibility as possibe. Marriage, babies and truck loads of responsibility should be something for later on in life. Years 16-26 are bloody awesome fun and you can never get that level of freedom back. There is nothing like it in adult hood!
    Last edited by Cantwaitforabubba; 07-12-2012 at 11:58.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cantwaitforabubba For This Useful Post:

Disney  (07-12-2012),MrsLA  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Sorry to hear that, it can be hard & you just need to separate yourself from it - its not about us until its our turn so we really need to be happy for those close to us who fall pregnant before we do. I have learnt that lesson myself very recently

I would not feel jealous of her though, 16 is very young to be pregnant. I see it as a shame. She should be out having fun and living life with as little responsibility as possibe. Marriage, babies and truck loads of responsibility should be something for later on in life. Years 16-26 are bloody awesome fun and you can never get that level freedom back. There is nothing like it in adult hood!
    you're right thanks for making me see a tad more clearly! her boyfriend is 25 which I also don't agree with but it's their choice I guess :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    you're right thanks for making me see a tad more clearly! her boyfriend is 25 which I also don't agree with but it's their choice I guess :/
    People make all sorts of weird and wonderful decisions but the only decisions we can control are our own. If we wait and make sure timing is right for us then thats all we need to worry about. Others may jump into baby making without thinking about it and without being organised and they will suffer the consequences of that. Do what you need to do for yourself and everything should turn out fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wait she is 16 and he is 25! I'm pretty sure that is illegal! Ok I've looked and nope not illegal just gross
    Last edited by Disney; 07-12-2012 at 16:21.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink pad is telling me I'm ovulating tomorrow (full flower) but I don't have any signs at all and I did an opk last night and it was negative

so I haven no idea what's going on!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

oh Disney we'll be testing around the same time

I'm not feeling any O symptoms either but here's hoping

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Wait she is 16 and he is 25! I'm pretty sure that is illegal! Ok I've looked and nope not illegal just gross
    disgusting I think, especially if you knew the guy.. *loser*

lol I didn't say that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Bugger about af. Oh we'll 2013 is the year ladies. We will see them bfp soon. I feel it.

Have my sister in law over tonight and she is even talking about our bubba to be. She is like I can't believe you will be trying soon. It's nice knowing family are as excited as we are.
    thanks lil nightmare, it must be lovely telling others and talking about ttc, DH and I have decided not to make it public that we are trying, we dont want to be asked about our progress all of the time. I have told 1 close girlfriend who us about 28 weeks preg now, only because she is the only one that knows how badly I want this.

Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    Wow ok haven't been on in a while. So much to catch up on! Well I'm a married woman now - it's great loving every minute of it. I miss my wedding so much we honestly had the best day. Here's a link to my photographers Facebook if anyone's interested in pics

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9108520&type=3

Also I graduate uni on Monday so it's all been happening!

I promise ill take my comp out one day and catch up properly with everyone. I can not believe its nearly Xmas!

Oh and I think I know what travel cot I want - its a pack n play that has a bassinet etc very versatile. But so random lol
    Congratulations on your wedding, you looked lovely, and so very happy

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Pink pad is telling me I'm ovulating tomorrow (full flower) but I don't have any signs at all and I did an opk last night and it was negative

so I haven no idea what's going on!!!
    I never o when my ap says I will, always 2-4 days later, so keep testing and your line will be sure to get darker.
    Is anyone temping and charting? or just using aps and opk's?

Jorjarenee, I would not just rely on your ap, unless you are a text book cycle, you may not be ovulating then.
    I would not be too jelly about your sisters friend. Would you like to be utd at 16? I would much rather have lived a little more and be trying 15 years later

afm, cd2 and af has already (almost) left, and just have a little spotting. I swear, my body has lost the plot completely! who has af for only 1 1/2 days?????

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Jorjarenee, I would not just rely on your ap, unless you are a text book cycle, you may not be ovulating then.
    I would not be too jelly about your sisters friend. Would you like to be utd at 16? I would much rather have lived a little more and be trying 15 years later
    before I had implanon I could have timed my AF. 28 days EXACTLY never ever was there one out of time, after getting the implanon out after 2 years and stopping the pill my first cycle was a little stuffed up but my 'real' AF was 28 days, I'm going to go by what my app is saying and BD every night for the next week (have been for the past week also) and hope for the best.
    I'm having little twinges in my lower abdomen and if I remember correctly that's what I used to have when i was about to O, before I went on bc.

sorry for the novel.. lol. how are you going?