Closed Thread
Page 96 of 107 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 is so far away!

Quote Originally Posted by tannedangel View Post
    What has everyone done or plan to do in preparation for trying for a baby?

I think my first step will be to come off the pill obviously. That won't be until about February.
    Nothing just yet. Already decided PHI just isn't worth it (in my opinion) so public it will be. Won't be coming off the pill just before or just after my wedding as I don't want to have a slip up before then. So maybe 6/7 months before I start really doing anything. Alot of this depends on me getting a job too... Sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Nothing just yet. Already decided PHI just isn't worth it (in my opinion) so public it will be. Won't be coming off the pill just before or just after my wedding as I don't want to have a slip up before then. So maybe 6/7 months before I start really doing anything. Alot of this depends on me getting a job too... Sigh.
    The if's, maybe's and but's are so frustrating when it comes to planning to make a baby! In the end it's always best to be totally ready and in the right place to do it. We've all suffered through it lol so we can feel your pain!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

I get my implanon out on Wednesday. I had blood tests yesterday so will get the results when I go back on Wednesday. And then will be getting booster shots for everything I need. It is all coming so real! So exciting. Hopefully this time next year I will have a baby bump!!! Can't wait!

I can't believe we were all talking about how far away 2013 was and now it is almost here!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Af arrived today
    Onto cycle 3 of ttc

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Sorry to hear af arrived mrsla. Fx for a new year bfp.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Bugger about af. Oh we'll 2013 is the year ladies. We will see them bfp soon. I feel it.

Have my sister in law over tonight and she is even talking about our bubba to be. She is like I can't believe you will be trying soon. It's nice knowing family are as excited as we are.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (07-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I can't wait to come off the pill and start tracking my cycles. Though I won't do that until hubby gives the official go ahead. He is backtracking a bit now and we may not try til the end of next year! We have fallen quite easily in the past, I just hope having been on the pill will make it harder.

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow ok haven't been on in a while. So much to catch up on! Well I'm a married woman now - it's great loving every minute of it. I miss my wedding so much we honestly had the best day. Here's a link to my photographers Facebook if anyone's interested in pics

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9108520&type=3

Also I graduate uni on Monday so it's all been happening!

I promise ill take my comp out one day and catch up properly with everyone. I can not believe its nearly Xmas!

Oh and I think I know what travel cot I want - its a pack n play that has a bassinet etc very versatile. But so random lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations sjk. I tried looking at your pix but the link won't work. I'm sure you looked amazing. Happy to hear everything is falling in place for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sjk View Post
    Wow ok haven't been on in a while. So much to catch up on! Well I'm a married woman now - it's great loving every minute of it. I miss my wedding so much we honestly had the best day. Here's a link to my photographers Facebook if anyone's interested in pics

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9108520&type=3

Also I graduate uni on Monday so it's all been happening!

I promise ill take my comp out one day and catch up properly with everyone. I can not believe its nearly Xmas!

Oh and I think I know what travel cot I want - its a pack n play that has a bassinet etc very versatile. But so random lol
    Congratulations on being a married woman, its great isnt it! Your photos are absolutely stunning!! Also congrats on graduating - you are right you certainly have been busy

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Af arrived today
    Onto cycle 3 of ttc
    I'm sorry to hear this wasn't your month, bring on next month!!

Quote Originally Posted by tannedangel View Post
    I can't wait to come off the pill and start tracking my cycles. Though I won't do that until hubby gives the official go ahead. He is backtracking a bit now and we may not try til the end of next year! We have fallen quite easily in the past, I just hope having been on the pill will make it harder.
    I feel your pain! Getting my husband to commit to a date is like pulling teeth, although I know I am better off shutting up for now, waiting until I want to try in April and then say to him - OK no more BS give me your little spermies HAHAHA! He is very much the type of guy who lives in the present so I have to wait until trying is no longer a mythical future thing and I am sure he will be fine with it I'm sure your man with come around too!

I found an awesome new years eve dress last night, it is HOT and I cannot wait to strut my stuff in Vegas this new years woohoo!!! 19 SLEEPS until we fly out yippe!