Closed Thread
Page 94 of 107 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tashee View Post
    Update from me which is a bit tmi... I finished my last pill packet last month so dp and I decided that I would just stay off the pill to sort out my cycle before ttc in March but we wouldn't take any precautions for now other than attempting to be careful with the timing as an accident would really be very welcome Anyway have my first af since stopping the pill. After 7 years on the pill I totally forgot how painful and heavy my periods were! Plus I think this is much worse than previously with the heaviness! It's also day 5 and still very heavy. I can't handle it, I thought maybe I should go back on the pill until February/March. It'd be worth dealing with it if we were actually ttc but I don't want to go through it for nothing! But at the same time I am hopeful for that accident... Can't decide what to do! Af came on day 26, so I'd be happy if that's the cycle my body will stick to when off the pill (from memory before being on the pill my cycles were pretty regularly around 26-28 days, I remember being annoyed it was short anyway), but does anyone know if the first cycle off the pill isn't a good one to judge it by? Could the second cycle then be much longer? Did anyone else find first af off the pill heavier and more painful than the next ones? I feel a bit pathetic complaining about this, maybe being stressed at work is making this seem much worse than it really is.
    im waiting for my first proper af after stopping the pill so I can't help you with your question of does it get better. I have everything crossed for both of us that yes it does get better!! I'm on cd 15 at the moment and its really in the back of my mind what af is going to be like, god I hope it doesn't hurt!!. Personally I'd try and ride it out so at least you'll have a better understanding as to how your body works before TTC. I hope gets better for you !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much AF chat hehe, good to hear most people have a pretty regular cycle. Thats really going to help a lot with baby making. I think I have a 26 day cycle, AF actually turned up spot on the day it should have for once and was a lot heavier than normal which was weird but in a way I was really happy because it seemed more healthy that way? I am going to use OPK's to see when I o this month, according to WomanLog it should be the 14th December so I will be interested to see if thats accurate for me.

Disney I think I asked for my date to be changed, could you please change it to April thank you! That means I wont give birth until early 2014 at the earliest so that works for me

I cant believe 2013 is so close, I am busting out of my skin to start trying, bring it on!!!! It will also be cool for my brothers baby and mine to grow up together pretty close in age nawwwww

Goodluck shadow, I hope this is your lucky month & you have a lot of fun trying hehe

As for coming off the pill, I would give it a good three cycles before deciding what you want to do. That will give you a better idea of how your AF is without the influence of the pill, if its too heavy then you would be better off seeing a doctor to find out the cause of the problem because you are going to have to go off it long term to have a baby so you dont want to suffer then?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Hi everyone I'm a newbie here! Hoping to conceive in 2013 :-)
    I'm getting married in September so probably won't go off the pill until just after the wedding. All this waiting is frustrating, but theres other things we need to sort out first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heids89 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm a newbie here! Hoping to conceive in 2013 :-)
    I'm getting married in September so probably won't go off the pill until just after the wedding. All this waiting is frustrating, but theres other things we need to sort out first.
    Welcome

Congratulations on your wedding, I bet you are excited! It can be so hard to wait for something you want so badly but you will be better off for it. You are more than welcome to come on here and hang out with us to kill time while we all patiently wait for our turn!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Welcome

Congratulations on your wedding, I bet you are excited! It can be so hard to wait for something you want so badly but you will be better off for it. You are more than welcome to come on here and hang out with us to kill time while we all patiently wait for our turn!
    Thanks!! Will definitely be hanging around here for awhile.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cantwaitforbubba - I've updated the roll call for you.

Heids89 - welcome to our thread...2013 seemed a million miles away when I first started this but it's oh so close now!! Your wedding will be here in the blink of an eye! How's the planning going for that? God I had an awesome time at my wedding!! You'll have the best day!!

AFM - I just bought some opk's from Coles eek!! It's getting so real... I should be ovulating in the next day or so and I wanna know if that's correct or not. I'm bursting to buy pregnancy books as well but I promised myself I wouldn't until I was utd! It's getting hard! I have the what to expect before expecting but I really want to get the 'real' one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm all good now. There period pain only lasted the first day then eased up.
    ive bought some more opks so I'm hoping I can pinpoint better this month somewhere between day 13 and day 19 I should o.

My Dp bought me an advent calendar so I have been enjoying them treats and to be smart I made up our own one for him. Each day leading up to Xmas has a condom in it hahahaha then they are all gone just enough for then. Can't say I'm going to be giving him bd every night but he thought it was funny.

We are all getting so close now. I'm excited for us all! Bring on the next few weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I'm a newbie here and also hope to start trying in Feb/Mar 2013.
    Just got married 6 months ago and have now gone off the pill and changed my health insurance over.

2013 still feels like ages away (even though we are in Dec!!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post

My Dp bought me an advent calendar so I have been enjoying them treats and to be smart I made up our own one for him. Each day leading up to Xmas has a condom in it hahahaha then they are all gone just enough for then. Can't say I'm going to be giving him bd every night but he thought it was funny.
    That is sooo funny I love it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabelle View Post
    Hi All,

I'm a newbie here and also hope to start trying in Feb/Mar 2013.
    Just got married 6 months ago and have now gone off the pill and changed my health insurance over.

2013 still feels like ages away (even though we are in Dec!!).
    welcome!!

Feb/march are a busy months for this forum so you'll have lots of company whilst ttc! We are all so excited to ttc and the count down for 2013 has gotten smaller and smaller so we are on the home stretch now!