Closed Thread
Page 93 of 107 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update time...

The Class of 2013!!

(only 4 weeks or 28 days to go)

Let me know if i've missed anyone or if you wish to be added or if I need to update your details

Name: MrsLA
    Month: Oct/nov 2012
    Pregnancy: first
    State: Victoria (Melbourne)

Name: shadowangel0205
    Month: December 2012
    Pregnancy: 3rd, 1 angel bub, 1 19mnth old DS.
    State: Vic - South West.

Name: Lil Nightmare
    Month: December 2012/January 2013
    State: NSW

Name: Clucky14
    Month: Jan 2013
    Pregnancy: first IVF icsi try
    State: NSW Sydney south west

Name: Jesse j
    Month: Jan/feb
    state: NSW
    pregnancy: 2

Name: Carrie77
    Month: January 2013 (maybe start December 2012)
    Pregnancy number: Second
    State: Qld (Logan - Brisbane southside)

Name: Disney
    Month: Jan 2013
    Pregnancy number: first
    state: NSW (Sydney)

Name: hamij (Jade)
    Month: Prob Feb/March 2013 - I have a kilo goal I want to get to, so it depends on when I hit that.
    Pregnancy: 3rd

Name: Tashee
    Month: March 2013 (as long as dp doesn't change his mind again)
    State: SA

Name: Cantwaitforbubba (Michelle)
    Month: April
    state: Vic (Melbourne)
    pregnancy number: First!!

Name: Trio
    Month: May
    Pregnancy:2nd

Name: sjk
    Month: approx July
    State: QLD

Name: Nomie
    Month: October
    Pregnancy: 1st
    State: TAS

Name: LRA (Lauren)
    TTC: November 2013
    Pregnancy: First
    Age: 23 (but will be almost 25 by the time TTC which is scary)
    State: NSW (south of Sydney)

Name: Hailzy (Hayley)
    TTC: November /December
    Pregnancy: First
    State: Victoria
    Last edited by Disney; 05-12-2012 at 05:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

So I have updated the roll call (I can't find the post by someone for me to update their details! I'm sorry I can't remember who let me know and I'll do it).

How exciting its only 28 days until 2013 then it's all about us and our baby making efforts! Ha not like everything we have lived and breathed for the last, hmm many many months was all about our baby making efforts!!

JessyJ - according to the roll call its MrsLa and possibly Lilnightmare who are giving it a crack this month. And also shadow (just had a quick read through the thread) January is a busy time as a few of us (5 ladies) are giving it a go then so it's going to be a busy start to the year! I agree with you cons are so cute on Little kids!!

Jorjarenee - did you want to be added to the roll call for 2013?

Lilnightmare- I'm so worried about the period pain, I've never had it before and I'm scared now I'm off the pill it's going to show its ugly face! I'm at cd10 and I'm starting to get some cm going and I'm so excited for ovulation! I'm hoping that I can get a sense of when I'm ovulating LOL !!

LRA - I hope you start to feel better soon. I'm a little surprised you spoke to your dh about getting your implanon out if its not making you well. Shouldn't your health come first? No judgement I'm just surprised it would be something you would need to discuss. Fingers crossed for your earlier than planned 'opps' I really want one of those too!

Shadow - do you want me to update the roll call for you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

LRA - I hope you start to feel better soon. I'm a little surprised you spoke to your dh about getting your implanon out if its not making you well. Shouldn't your health come first? No judgement I'm just surprised it would be something you would need to discuss. Fingers crossed for your earlier than planned 'opps' I really want one of those [/QUOTE]

We didn't actually know if that is what is making me sick. We still aren't sure. I am going through the process of different diets etc but we just decided that the less hormones in my body the better. I just had a funny feeling that could be contributing to it so we will see how it goes over the next couple of weeks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LRA View Post

We didn't actually know if that is what is making me sick. We still aren't sure. I am going through the process of different diets etc but we just decided that the less hormones in my body the better. I just had a funny feeling that could be contributing to it so we will see how it goes over the next couple of weeks

Oh I completely agree the less faux hormones running through your system the better. Really hope you are feeling better soon and you can work out the source of your problem

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    AF is finished today, my cycles are right on 28 days (thank god!) so I should be ovulating on the 10th
    thats great news, fx it stays like that for you. what are you doing to track o?

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    My af just gone (first off bcp) was shorter than when I'm on the pill which is weird?! I was expecting it to be longer or heavier or something but it was the same just shorter and stopped quite suddenly?? On bcp (tmi) I would have to wear a panty liner for at least a week after cuz it would sort of come and go a little?! I agree with you on the need for a 'clean out' every now and again!
    my af is almost non existent now. I get a bit on day 1, really light on day 2 and minimal spotting on day 3.
    Very different to af when on bc. Im not complaining though haha

Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    So who is having a crack this month? I'm loosing track of who's doing what and when with all the af talk! I've had another 28 day cycle so I I think it won't be too hard to figure out O, but I'm planning on experiementing with the opks next round.
    I am trying and currently 8dpo and so tempted to test! am going to try and wait till wed though.
    I had some strange stabbing pains today which i really hope is implantation and not af going to arrive early!

Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Well I was correct af arrived today, day 32. My god has she arrived I haven't felt period pain in a while so ouch! Said to dp thank god for bcp and not feeling this
    Thats really good that you are on track and predicting your cycles. Not so good about the pains. as I said earlier, af is so much better for me off bc. No pain and so light!

Quote Originally Posted by LRA View Post
    I think I might be getting my implanon out this week (was originally planning to have it out early next year)
    Part of the reason I have been missing is I have been sick for awhile. I think it is due to the inplanon.
    I have wanted it out for ages but dh finally agrees. So I think we will just see how things go for a while. We won't actively be trying but I am hoping for a bit of an early 'oops' once my cycle is back to normal and before we officially start mid next year.
    Hope you are feeling better soon LRA, how long have you had it in for?
    fx for a little oops for you!

So I have updated the roll call (I can't find the post by someone for me to update their details! I'm sorry I can't remember who let me know and I'll do it).
    Can you please update me, technically started trying late oct or early nov (cbf looking at my period tracker ap to get the exact date lol)
    DH says we are ntnp, but he knows that I am slightly obsessive and controlling and only want him for his sperm hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all hope you are all well! Ok I need to vent!!! Went to my hubby's works Xmas party last night and hubby has told one or two people he works with about our ivf situation well obviously everyone knows because a person he works with and a supposed friend of mine says out loud well maybe I should do it since you have had no luck! I'm so annoyed and hurt do people have no compassion!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Can you please update me, technically started trying late oct or early nov (cbf looking at my period tracker ap to get the exact date lol)
    DH says we are ntnp, but he knows that I am slightly obsessive and controlling and only want him for his sperm hahaha
    updated! What period tracker app do you use??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Hi all hope you are all well! Ok I need to vent!!! Went to my hubby's works Xmas party last night and hubby has told one or two people he works with about our ivf situation well obviously everyone knows because a person he works with and a supposed friend of mine says out loud well maybe I should do it since you have had no luck! I'm so annoyed and hurt do people have no compassion!!!!!
    was it a guy who said that because men have no idea how these things hurt women...I know it's not an excuse but still.. If it was a woman that's really bad and so rude And very out of line!! I'm surprised ur dh told people, for some reason fertility news/gossip spreads like wildfire and people I think gossip about thAt the most...gosh I'm shocked they said that!!!

What did your dh say?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

updated! What period tracker app do you use??
    It's called period tracker lol
    Really straightforward and easy to use

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

Disney  (03-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I've been MIA for a while because work has been nuts, I've been working every weekend and taking work home most nights for weeks now. Sick of it! It will quieten down at Christmas though and then stay quiet for the first few months of the year thank goodness! Only 28 days left til 2013, I can't believe it!

Although I've been MIA, I have been keeping up with the thread via email updates. Welcome to the few newbies! And welcome back from holiday to Disney and JessyJ. I'm jealous! I need a holiday so bad right now haha! And good luck to all those ttc or in the tww! It is so exciting that some of us are starting ttc already! All those months ago 2013 seemed sooooo far away for us all and now it's all starting to happen! Can't wait for the first bfp!

Update from me which is a bit tmi... I finished my last pill packet last month so dp and I decided that I would just stay off the pill to sort out my cycle before ttc in March but we wouldn't take any precautions for now other than attempting to be careful with the timing as an accident would really be very welcome Anyway have my first af since stopping the pill. After 7 years on the pill I totally forgot how painful and heavy my periods were! Plus I think this is much worse than previously with the heaviness! It's also day 5 and still very heavy. I can't handle it, I thought maybe I should go back on the pill until February/March. It'd be worth dealing with it if we were actually ttc but I don't want to go through it for nothing! But at the same time I am hopeful for that accident... Can't decide what to do! Af came on day 26, so I'd be happy if that's the cycle my body will stick to when off the pill (from memory before being on the pill my cycles were pretty regularly around 26-28 days, I remember being annoyed it was short anyway), but does anyone know if the first cycle off the pill isn't a good one to judge it by? Could the second cycle then be much longer? Did anyone else find first af off the pill heavier and more painful than the next ones? I feel a bit pathetic complaining about this, maybe being stressed at work is making this seem much worse than it really is.