Closed Thread
Page 90 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Or fingers crossed you've had a whoopsie and your utd!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Quote Originally Posted by hailzy View Post
    Girls help!!
    I am going through a massive massive obsessed with having a baby time lol.
    Seriously I've gotten super obsessed this past couple weeks.
    Im really not looking to TTC until end of next year, all depending on money & my weight. But lately I'm budgeting like crazy to see how quickly I can achieve what we need to TTC. Positive is wanting a bubs has motivated my weight loss!
    I have LOT of weight to lose & Im researching health risks & going even more crazy. Thinking once Ive lost a chunk of weight Ill go to my Dr & get Implanon out & find out really where I stand with my weight & possibly TTC.
    Do you go through this? Hoping this intense craziness passes & I can get on with & enjoy life over the next year whilst we sort ourselves out!!
    Sorry just had to rant there...
    Hi! Can I first say well done you for deciding to make a positive change about your health to make your body a better baby maker and carrier
    Secondly please allow me to weigh in (lol) on your journey and recommend, if you haven't read it already, the Sweet Poison Quit Plan and/or Sweet Poison, two books by Australian writer and health campaigner David Gillespie that uncover the reason we are how we are in today's extremely health conscious society and that will give you the knowledge and means to address your weight in the healthiest, easiest way possible?

That sounds a bit formal haha but seriously, he will change your life. Happy to talk more with you. Good luck! May the odds be ever in your favour! (Just read hunger games trilogy )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    So af should have arrived today...... But she is a no show! Hmmmm
    This could be a very positive thing.....!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who's started lusting after Nappy bags? I have narrowed it down to 3 but I'm not entirely sure what I should be looking for. Help/tips from mums as to what makes a good nappy bag will be really helpful!

Ive got Gucci diaper bag, Marc Jacobs elizababy diaper bag and Kate spade Stevie on my list.

im not sure if the longchamp le pilage would work as it has no pockets on the inside. I use the medium size one for the gym and work if its raining but yeah not sure what actually needs to go into a nappy bag !
    Last edited by Disney; 28-11-2012 at 07:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Its also the first grandchild on my side so its kinda extra special to be the first.
    DS is the 5th on my DH's side and first on mine. He gets treated equally specialy on both sides!

I agree though, it is hard when you find out people have fallen pregnant when you have been trying. We were married in May and started trying properly in june. In July my sister in law annouced her unexpected pregnancy. She thinks she concieved at our wedding! I was abit bummed when she asked where our bubba was.

I also have a friend who has been trying for a year to get pregnant and has just seen a FS. I am worried that we will have number 2 on the way before her. (thats if DH decides too). But then who knows what our fertility will be like this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Who's started lusting after Nappy bags? I have narrowed it down to 3 but I'm not entirely sure what I should be looking for. Help/tips from mums as to what makes a good nappy bag will be really helpful!

Ive got Gucci diaper bag, Marc Jacobs elizababy diaper bag and Kate spade Stevie on my list.

im not sure if the longchamp le pilage would work as it has no pockets on the inside. I use the medium size one for the gym and work if its raining but yeah not sure what actually needs to go into a nappy bag !
    I bought a bigger roxy bag and just chuck a nappy wallet inside. I used to always have a basic onesie in there in case of leakage but I never needed it. As he has gotten older I have stopped bringing a change of clothes if we are not going to be too long. Might bite me on the bum though! I also carry a container of snacks and a water bottle now he is a muncher. oh and hat, shoes and sunscreen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Trio;6931060]a nappy wallet [QUOTE]

whats that??
    Last edited by Disney; 28-11-2012 at 17:56.

Thanks
    Reviews

I bought my nappy bag the other day. Was on special couldn't pass it up. ImageUploadedByBub Hub1354100937.849331.jpg I love it!

Af still hasn't come and I don't feel like she is coming yet.... Maybe this might be why my opks were negative all week that I tested...,

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

I've looked at bags but want to wait till I need it then look at them irl instead if online.

Lil, have you poas? Would Def explain why your opk's were neg. What cd are u up to?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

I did a Poas and its negative today would be cd 30 so I guess I'll wait a few days if nothing then ill test again.... Stupid af has to screw up now when I'm so close to ttc lol