Closed Thread
Page 88 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Hi Ladies, welcome to all the newcomers!

I'm back too, just made it out of Byron Bay before the schoolies kids descended...thank god!

Disney, so glad you had such a fantastic trip, sounds like you really made the most of it! Holidays ARE a little bit more difficult with little people in tow. Having said that, Grace was pretty good this time around, especially with all the driving!

I'm so excited to see some of you are hanging out for your BFP already!
    and to you all!!!

We are having a little rethink about trying in Jan/Feb, mostly because I want to kick a few more kgs and I'm not sure how easily that will happen before/during chrissy, ha ha! So might be more like March/April, but I really wanted to get it all done and dusted by the end of the year, so I'll have to work pretty hard.

Getting crazy busy with concerts, graduation, parties and portfolios at school. What will you all be doing for your Chrissy parties? We are heading out to a local Italian but I plan to take some serious, but very silly, table decorations to get us into the sprirt of things!

Have a good weekend rest of the weekend!!
    Good to hear you had a great time in Byron. I love it up there, it's such a pretty neck of the woods.

Im a little worried about the weight loss over Christmas too but I'm really determined to start ttc in feb so I'm kicking it into gear big time! As of Monday I'm saying good bye to bread, pasta and potatoes and going to the gym every night after work. I'll be alternating between Pilates, spin classes and going for a run on the treadmill. I really want to cut out non essential alcohol as well, alcohol is obviously essential on Christmas Day, Christmas Eve and New Years but that's it! I really want to loose 10kg before the end of feb so that gives me about 12 or so weeks so hopefully I can do it.

Italian for your Xmas party sounds like fun!! I love a good serious, but very silly, Christmas table decoration! Our Xmas party is just held at work I'm not sure if I can go this year as it falls on the same day as my mums birthday. I'll have to wait and see.

What are your plans for Christmas, at home?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Back Disney, I am so glad you had such a great time. It sounds amazing! how was Disneyland?????
    in relation to OPK's, I don't think I would pay full price, I have been using internet cheapies and they are doing the job great. Look at oracle fertility on ebay.

Welcome new comers and best of luck on your ttc journey

afm. i'm pretty sure I o'd today, so the 2ww begins
    My sister told me on Friday that she is utd, and I am so happy for her and so happy that I am going to be an aunty, but a part of me is really sad that she is preggo and I am not I feel like such a selfish cow that I just cant be 100% happy for her but I cant stop these feelings. DH does not understand and says I should just be happy but Ive been trying to explain to him being utd is not just a want, it is an innate feeling that I just have to have! which in turn makes me totally out of control of my feelings.
    I had a big cry to him (there are just so many pregnant people around me. Sister due July, and 4 close friends all due Jan, Feb and Mar) He was really great and just hugged me, but he just cant understand why I feel this way.

Sorry, I just needed to vent to others that may understand how I feel!
    I feel better today, but Friday night was a little tough

Thanks
    Reviews
    MRSLa I totally understand , everyone around me and friends and coworkers are all pregnant or have just had there bubs. It's really hard the feelings you feel when you really want something they have so bad. I also find the same that hubby just dosnt understand it. I don't think they can ever truly understand how it feels for us.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Hi there, originally posts in this topic were made by jorjarenee (my bestfriend) who is now 6 weeks pregnant and said I could try out BubHub using her account for a bit..
    About me: my name's Mackenzie, I'm 19 from Victoria. I stopped the bcp 1 month ago, got AF that day, had a 3 day withdrawal bleed mid cycle and have just got my real AF back tonight, smack bang 28 day cycle! Thank god!
    I plan to ttc this month..

Any success with you girls?
    Last edited by jorjarenee; 26-11-2012 at 00:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Still plodding along here. STILL having period issues and I do think this will effect when we start trying next year. I have a gyno appt on the 13th of December. But then as I don't have private health, I'll have to go on the public waiting list for a curette. Which can be up to 6 months as I've found in the past. I have a prac for uni in March, so I'm really hoping that we might be able to try once that's finished... but who knows. Just hate it being all up in the air atm. Plus I want to get exercising and lose weight, but with my period issues atm, it's just not happening. Exercising is too much, and I'm just so exhausted that it even gets hard to cook decent food all the time too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey ladies.
    Disney welcome back. Sounds like you had a blast. How good does it feel not taking bcp.
    Welcome to all the new girls too.

As for me just relaxing. Af should be due tomorrow so lets see if she remains @ 28 days.

As for the opks, anyone have suggestions with my problem. I hAd the first respone kit. Now they say only if the line is as dark or darker then the control line. Started with no second line, then had Two days with a lighter line then after this they dusappered. Now did I o or not? Lol anyone else had this issue?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    As for the opks, anyone have suggestions with my problem. I hAd the first respone kit. Now they say only if the line is as dark or darker then the control line. Started with no second line, then had Two days with a lighter line then after this they dusappered. Now did I o or not? Lol anyone else had this issue?
    I was having a really faint, almost non existent test line and I was expecting it to get gradually darker each day. It wasn't and I was getting worried but all of a sudden BAM, a really dark line appeared (not quite positive) then the next morning was very +ive.
    Sometimes your serge only lasts a really short time were you testing once or twice a day? it might be possible that you missed the serge but still o'd?

If you were testing once, try twice a day next cycle.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA - I completely understand how you feel, I was like that when each of my friends told me they were engaged, then pregnant and I was no where near being close to either. DH will NEVER understand as you said its hard wired into women to have an animalistic urge to procreate. It would be even harder to hear that news from your sister! Your not a selfish cow at all. It's a natural way to react! Don't feel bad. Fingers crossed that you get your bfp soon!

Disneyland was amazing!! We got ride the new rides in CarsLand and the new Ariel ride! Had a blast!! We were exhausted by the end of it as we had been going hard for 3 weeks solid on both the east and west coasts but it was worth every second of it. The jet lag is starting to kill me! Oh also thanks for the tip on OPk and eBay ill look into that tonight!

Hamij - that sucks your period is still not getting its sh!t together!! I really hope you don't have to wait 6 months for a curette! All the best for your gyno app in the next couple of weeks. Keep us posted on your progress.

LilNightmare - it kinda feels a little odd that I'm not taking bcp! Af turned up 3 days ago so I'm using pink pad app (anyone else use this to track your period? If not what is everyone using??) to track what's going on (both my cycle and weight loss) I really hope my body settles into a nice pattern. I know this sounds odd but I'm very aware that I could get pregnant, ha we aren't having sex atm because af grosses me out so I'm very off limits at the moment, but its still at the forefront of my mind, I think because I've spent tens of years trying not to get pregnant and being very much popping bcp's it's REALLY weird not having any at all to take. Anyone else feeling like this or am I over thinking things LOL!

Welcome jorjarenee! Fingers crossed for a Bfp for you soon!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (26-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Mrsla- was testing once a day. Maybe I'll try twice a day then and see next cycle.

Disney- i use pink pad too. Great app. I know it's funny thinking that it could happen. It's just that hey, prevent for so long and it could turn out that it may take some time. I'm thinking though for me 29 days until Xmas...... 30 days until I ttc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Mrsla- was testing once a day. Maybe I'll try twice a day then and see next cycle.

Disney- i use pink pad too. Great app. I know it's funny thinking that it could happen. It's just that hey, prevent for so long and it could turn out that it may take some time. I'm thinking though for me 29 days until Xmas...... 30 days until I ttc!
    Eek it's sooo close!!!!!