Closed Thread
Page 87 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Hi! My husband and I are planning on trying for another baby in 2013, probably mid-2013. Once we have moved into our house and settled into the area. So I have a good 4-6 months to stop the pill and get my body ready for some baby making
    I am extremely thrilled. Hubby wasn't keen on having another, but he completely changed his tune a few weeks back. I just can not wait.
    Last edited by tannedangel; 23-11-2012 at 13:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Ladies,

Firstly I'm back!!! Secondly 38 days till 2013 !!!!!!!! AHHH!!!

I had a brilliant holiday - time of my life really i think it may have been helped because i know it was our last holiday as a crazy couple without kids and the responsibilities that go along with that. We had some amazing experiences and If anyone wants any advice on travelling to the USA feel free to ask away.

I am now totally ready to jump on board the TTC bus! I stopped bc on the 18th of November and im just waiting for af (i cant believe its taking a while. I wonder if its got anything to do with crossing the international date line and loosing a day hmm?) then I can work out whats going on with my cycles (fx for a nice normal 28 day cycle!!). I'm weirdly excited for my first real af and cycle!!

Mrs LA & Shadow fingers crossed for bfp's I really hope this happens for you guys quickly!! I still cant believe you guys are TTC!! so jelly!

Funchu & Tannedangel - Welcome to our lovely little thread. We have spent the last..hmm I think I started this in June, so 7 months obsessing over all things baby and its such a great feeling to be so close to our year now.

AFM and my TTC journey plans... I stacked on 5 kgs whilst away but its food and alcohol holiday related (damn did we eat and drink ourselves stupid!) so i expect that to fall off quickly once i start back at the gym on Monday and start eating my normal small healthy meals (unlike the 3 stupidly huge meals a day we were consuming). I am going to make an appointment to see my GP once af has come and gone so I can also cross off pap smear as well as pre conception vaccinations. Oh i also remembered to take my folate while I was away and picked up some pre natal vitamins as well (so so cheap over there). I wanted to buy the clearblue OPK's as they were SOOOOO cheap but DH said no because that makes this sh!t real and he wanted to spend the holiday not thinking about 'real life' so now ive gotta pay full price which he said he didnt care about. To be honest I didnt think about babies much whilst I was away which was a good thing I think. It was nice to take the focus off that and to concentrate on something else. That said the second I landed back in Sydney, BOOM, baby brain switched back on and its all consuming again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Class of 2013!!

(only 5 weeks or 38 days to go)

Let me know if i've missed anyone or if you wish to be added or if I need to update your details

Name: Lil Nightmare
    Month: December 2012/January 2013
    State: NSW
    Pregnancy: first

Name: MrsLA
    Month: Dec 2012 ( if house doesn't sell) OR first few months of 2013 (if house sells soon)
    State: Victoria (Melbourne)

Name: Clucky14
    Month: Jan 2013
    Pregnancy: first IVF icsi try
    State: NSW Sydney south west

Name: Jesse j
    Month: Jan/feb
    state: NSW
    pregnancy: 2

Name: Carrie77
    Month: January 2013 (maybe start December 2012)
    Pregnancy number: Second
    State: Qld (Logan - Brisbane southside)

Name: shadowangel0205
    month: Jan/Feb 2013, Maybe slightly sooner depending on pill side effects.
    Pregnancy: 3rd, 1 angel bub, 1 19mnth old DS.
    State: Vic - South West.

Name: Cantwaitforbubba (Michelle)
    Month: Feb
    state: Vic (Melbourne)
    pregnancy number: First!!

Name: hamij (Jade)
    Month: Prob Feb/March 2013 - I have a kilo goal I want to get to, so it depends on when I hit that.
    Pregnancy: 3rd

Name: Tashee
    Month: March 2013 (as long as dp doesn't change his mind again)
    State: SA

Name: Disney
    Month: Feb 2013 then wait till April 2013 to try again
    Pregnancy number: first
    state: NSW (Sydney)

Name: Trio
    Month: May
    Pregnancy:2nd

Name: sjk
    Month: approx July
    State: QLD

Name: Nomie
    Month: October
    Pregnancy: 1st
    State: TAS

Name: LRA (Lauren)
    TTC: November 2013
    Pregnancy: First
    Age: 23 (but will be almost 25 by the time TTC which is scary)
    State: NSW (south of Sydney)

Name: Hailzy (Hayley)
    TTC: November /December
    Pregnancy: First
    State: Victoria
    Last edited by Disney; 24-11-2012 at 13:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya!

Id love to be included
    im Hayley - located Victoria
    Looking to TTC Nov/Dec
    I'm 26 - would be 1st baby

Disney your holiday sounds fab & so exciting getting all your pre TTC stuff done.
    Im budgeting like crazy so we can save money & pay off a loan so I can start sooner lol but who knows.
    i need to lose weight too so ill be trying to still have fun but lose weight & get $$ sorted

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Hi all! I'd love to join you all here if that's okay? My name's Steph, I'm 27 and have been married for about 6 months.

We're hoping to start trying in November/December next year for our first (after much negotiating, haha!) and honestly, I am becoming a bit obsessed! Hopefully chatting to you all will give me an outlet so my friends and DH don't think I'm bonkers!

Like a lot of you guys, we've got a few things to tick off the list before trying... I'm losing some weight, we're going to do our big overseas trip, and wait for our new house to be built. It makes it a bit easier to have some goals to work towards!

Look forward to chatting to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hailzy View Post
    Heya!

Id love to be included
    im Hayley - located Victoria
    Looking to TTC Nov/Dec
    I'm 26 - would be 1st baby

Disney your holiday sounds fab & so exciting getting all your pre TTC stuff done.
    Im budgeting like crazy so we can save money & pay off a loan so I can start sooner lol but who knows.
    i need to lose weight too so ill be trying to still have fun but lose weight & get $$ sorted
    Done! You have been added to the roll call for the class of 2013. Your pre TTC goal sound like a great start and i'm sure you'll achieve them before you know it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    Hi all! I'd love to join you all here if that's okay? My name's Steph, I'm 27 and have been married for about 6 months.

We're hoping to start trying in November/December next year for our first (after much negotiating, haha!) and honestly, I am becoming a bit obsessed! Hopefully chatting to you all will give me an outlet so my friends and DH don't think I'm bonkers!

Like a lot of you guys, we've got a few things to tick off the list before trying... I'm losing some weight, we're going to do our big overseas trip, and wait for our new house to be built. It makes it a bit easier to have some goals to work towards!

Look forward to chatting to you all!
    Welcome to our thread! I'd be happy to add you to our roll call if you want.

Name:
    TTC month:
    Pregnancy:

This is a great place to come and vent and share your baby obsessions. DH and some friends just dont get it and its always nice to be able to share your thoughts with like minded people.

Where about will you be travelling to before TTC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky14
    Jan 2013 first IVF icsi try
    Sydney south west

Thanks
    Reviews
    Added you Clucky14

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, welcome to all the newcomers!

I'm back too, just made it out of Byron Bay before the schoolies kids descended...thank god!

Disney, so glad you had such a fantastic trip, sounds like you really made the most of it! Holidays ARE a little bit more difficult with little people in tow. Having said that, Grace was pretty good this time around, especially with all the driving!

I'm so excited to see some of you are hanging out for your BFP already!
    and to you all!!!

We are having a little rethink about trying in Jan/Feb, mostly because I want to kick a few more kgs and I'm not sure how easily that will happen before/during chrissy, ha ha! So might be more like March/April, but I really wanted to get it all done and dusted by the end of the year, so I'll have to work pretty hard.

Getting crazy busy with concerts, graduation, parties and portfolios at school. What will you all be doing for your Chrissy parties? We are heading out to a local Italian but I plan to take some serious, but very silly, table decorations to get us into the sprirt of things!

Have a good weekend rest of the weekend!!