Closed Thread
Page 86 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

Yeah I seen that mrsla. Fx we end up in the due in threads together!

I done an opk thurs evening, it was darker than the control line. My 1st ever opk, then fri morning was heaps darker than that! I had what I'm sure were of pains about 9hrs later. Fri evening same as thurs evening. Yesterday evenings was alot lighter than all of them and lighter than the control line. i had ewcm yesterday. Nothing so far today. So I think I o'd on friday arvo.

We dtd tuesday wed and thurs night, so fx we caught the egg. We really want a girl but will be happy with healthy!
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 18-11-2012 at 09:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How exciting girls. Fx for you both. I hope to see you bfp in a few weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! I can't believe we have actual TTC'ers in here! GO Shadow and Mrs LA! what date will you be testing? Lil nightmare are you TTC now too?

How are you guys feeling? Any symptoms or are you nice and casual like?

We are not TTC and frankly I don't think DH ever will. However we DTD right when I would have o'd twice. First was with a condom but second was 'natural' with him pulling out before he o'd. I had a faint hope that maybe a little spermy from the first made it in with the second. I mean what would the chances be?

So excited about christmas!

Thanks
    Reviews

Awww trio he will come around. Im 4dpo today. Af isn't due till the 2nd of dec. I'm hoping to hold out till the 30th... 14dpo. I figure if theres going to be a line, there should be, and hopefully not a squinter. We dtd 3 nights in a row before o pains in the arvo then waited 2 days. I want a girl

Too early for anything here yet but I swear now that I'm aware... I'm cramping big time. I just keep telling myself that its only because I've come off the pill and my hormones are out of wack.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

FX big time Shadow

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for the fx ladies, I know exactly how you feel trio. That's exactly how my dh was, sometimes condom sometimes not, but he eventually gave up and is willing to 'see what happens' in his words. He does not want to know about cm, ovulation and is sick of seeing 'wee sticks' as he calls them (opk's and hpt) haha
    So while he is 'seeing what happens' I am opk' ing and monitoring my body like a crazy person and initiating bd whenever necessary

It's possible you might get lucky trio ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

I'm due to o in the next few days so hopefully dh is up for a dtd marathon!!
    Af is due 6th Dec so hopefully I'll hold out till at least the 1st to test (I clearly have no will power)

Yay for Christmas!! Is my favorite time of year. Hopefully I get 2 pink lines!!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you girls get "early Christmas presents".
    Trio- no haven't started ttc yet am currently opk trying to work out optimum time though. Got a tad confused doing this. I Did the tests when I thought I was about to o. I started with only the control line. Then after a few days had a visable but faint second line. I kept waiting for it to get darker as the test said it must be as dark or darker then the control line but it never got there and then the second line disappeared. So I'm not sure did I o or not. Bought a different test to try next month. We will be officially ttc in 5 weeks! Omg I'm so excited to start.
    Dp is getting excited now too. Please please please let's hope I get utd quickly. I want my bubba now lol

How are all you other ladies feeling? Only a little wait left for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks lil nightmare If i dont get one this month, im ok with it. Its my 1st cycle off the pill, and i had been having issues with it for the past 6 months or so....alot of side effects

One positive came out of it, i was unsure on if or when i would O, and i did 1st cycle! AND on CD17, which is the same time i did when we concieved DS. Ive never tracked or anything before...just relied on O pains and we DTD every 2nd day, and every day around the middle of my cycle.... So im starting to get a picture of my cycle and Ovulation dates. Which is a big step into TTC successfully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya girls I posted a few months back & was looking at TTC in Jan!
    Now I'm thinking end if next year - just working out $$ so I can have enough time off work. How is everyone going?? Good luck those who are TTC now! So exciting x

Thanks
    Reviews

I should have joined here ages ago. I've been obsessed with babies for the last 2 years (or more) but hubby had the rule "house before baby"... so, we bought a house 16 months ago, renovated & moved in 4 months ago. I've been off bc for about 13 months, & we were "being careful" (too careful for my liking ) Imagine how happy I was when we finally stopped "being careful" last month Now I'm just playing the waiting game every 6 weeks (stupid 45 day cycles!) Good luck to everyone & savour the moment when hubby finally agrees to start trying - it's the best!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub