Closed Thread
Page 81 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Disney, DS and i went away, DF had to work so stayed home. We are home now No plans for this weekend comming, and last weekend just gone i was looking after a sick DS while on holidays.

MrsLA, sorry, im no good with OPKs... ive never used them, but hope someone can help you. Maybe what CD u were on might be helpful too?

JessieJ - omg i hear you on the pregnancy thing! I didnt get the nausia or ms but had a severe increased sensitivity to smell. To this day i can NOT eat salami, and DS is 19mnths old! DF used to warm it on toast, and i could smell it on his breath or in the house hours after. I dont really plan to induldge in any no-nos while TTC or anything, i was pretty relaxed with DS. I never drink, cant stand soft cheeses, and we rarely buy take away.. Im just cautious. One day we were going to buy take away, till i seen a 2 flies in their salad bar. we didnt purchase anything! And i wont go back even now.
    I did eat a few no-nos, BBQ chook, deli meats (But toasted them) and soft serve icecream occasionally. I also drank some diet coke, i dont drink coffee or tea.
    Good on you for wanting to donate blood! Gosh they would kill for some O-neg! Its so rare!

Cantwaitforbubba - Thats exciting! I hope this time around i have a similar pregnancy, I didnt get MS or nausia, and just had this huge urge to eat healthy! It made it so easy But i know i was SO lucky last time, and will probably suffer this time around.

Hope everyone is well!
    I was looking foward to dressing DS up tomorrow...but he isnt well so looks like ill be staying home. We do have some treats incase we get the odd trick or treater Some years we do, some we dont.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just had such a blonde moment! I was just cruising bubhub and kept seeing 2ww and thinking what the hell does that mean. I then worked it out and wondered why people would be waiting for 2 weeks.. Delivery of new furniture perhaps, 2 weeks until they can TTC? I have only just realized that its 2 weeks after you ovulate that you will get your bfp! I feel so stupid for not putting 2 and 2 together and working out you ovulate kinda half way into your cycle LOL! That's really exciting you only have to wait 2 weeks to find out yay or neigh! 2 weeks is nothing really!! I can't wait for my opportunity to write hey girls started the 2ww and not for new furniture but my bfp! Although furniture would be nice too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It took me a little while to get back into the swing of the abbreviations too Disney, you're not the only one! Figuring out was CM was was a bit eew...

Sorry your DS is unwell shadowangel, hope he recovers quickly Why do they always get sick on special occassions? My DD has an orange tie with spider webs and two pom-pom spiders on it for Halloween at child care - I reckon I'll be lucky if she wears it for more than a minute!! Should have just got her a t-shirt! I also had a massive aversion to smell, couldn't stand the smell of cooking meat - could eat it ok but just couldn't do the smell...very odd!
    Shadowangel were you in the Feb 2011 expecting group? I think our littlies are the same age. My DD was due the 19th of Feb but was forced into the world on the 3rd of March

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

I can tell u 2 weeks is feeling like FOREVER ATM!!!!!!
    2weeks from ovulation is normally af, you can potentially you can get a bfp at 9dpo or 5 days before af due!
    But the waiting the worst!!!
    I'm 2dpo and it's driving me NUTS!!! just want to know already!!
    I'll be tasting at 9dpo for sure! (then prob 10dpo, 11dpo, 12dpo....... Hahahahaha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I'll be tasting at 9dpo for sure! (then prob 10dpo, 11dpo, 12dpo....... Hahahahaha)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow jesse! LOL Nah i was in the March 2011 group

DS Was due on the 23rd (LMP), 27th (dating scan) But i KNOW when i O'd...which made it the 25th. lol.
    However i took the 23rd it was less waiting, and my OB Was ok with it, i just didnt mention i know when i Od lol.

He entered the world on the 15th March. I was booked for induction on the 14th at 7pm, but waters broke 1am on the 14th. Eviction noticed worked He was born via c-sect at almost 10am on the 15th.

LOL Disney, thats so cute.. yeah the TWW is between O to AF due date. Though most people i know who are actively TTC get their BFP just before AF. (I was 11dpo, testing 1-2 times daily from 8dpo).....I was sure i was UTD! Well, probably more wishful thinking

Oh...My induction was for a few reasons. I had high BP from the pregnancy, and i was told to expect a HUGEEEEE Bubba! we had a scan at 36wks because he was breech from as early as my OB could feel his position, but he was finally head down, but the measurements put him at over 3kgs! and some measurements of limbs etc were off the charts at 41+wks. I was happy to go ahead with induction.

The measurements must have been pretty spot on. Almost 3 weeks later, he was born at 4.080kgs or 9lbs!!
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 30-10-2012 at 21:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    It took me a little while to get back into the swing of the abbreviations too Disney, you're not the only one! Figuring out was CM was was a bit eew...
    I laughed out loud at this! 'a bit eew..'' Too funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can tell u 2 weeks is feeling like FOREVER ATM!!!!!!
    2weeks from ovulation is normally af, you can potentially you can get a bfp at 9dpo or 5 days before af due!
    But the waiting the worst!!!
    I only joined bub hub after I concieved DS, so never really noticed thw 2ww. I would just test a couple of days before AF was due. What really drove me nuts was waiting three weeks till I ovulated again after a BFN. I hated that my cycle is usually just over 5 weeks long, I figured that in the time I have 4 cycles others would have had 5 and thought it was unfair. However since I have been around the boards for abit now I realise the troubles some women have with there cycles and felt silly for complaining. Hamij a 5 month long period is worth complaining about!

MrsLA, I always liked the fact that after I o'd I could class myself as 3 weeks pregnant, because as you know eed is derived from LMP, and until the test came back BFP I would walk around rubbing my belly! (in private of course)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Halloween to all of you who embrace it hope you have had a great day

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (02-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Halloween to all of you who embrace it hope you have had a great day
    Especially to LiLNightmare!!!