Closed Thread
Page 79 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, our normal savings is pretty ****e lol figure at least this way I know NOT to use this amount for anything other than baby. Figure I'm hoping to buy little things without dipping into savings, and therefore leaving us with more money for after baby is born.

I'm not working atm, but I'm trying to think of things that I can do from home to try and pull in a little more money so that we can hopefully surpass the goal amount.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post

once we were done, DH had to go out, so I promptly popped a few pillows under my bum and stayed in bed for 45 min to encourage those little swimmers to go up lol
    Love it!! Lol! I would have done the same thing! i would have also spoken to them and sung a little 'up the vagina and into the the uterus follow the Fallopian and into the egg' song to encourage the swimmers along!

I have NEVER had sex without some form of protection and for a while there I was so paranoid I was on the pill and made dh (was my boyfriend at the time) wear a condom! So the first time I dtd without protection I think will be so bizarre !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    All thoughts were all friends here LOL

I actually didn't think that much. The tmi is more in the details of our s3x life lol. It's all in my previous post.

Although I didn't think about it too much at the time my mind is consumed with it now.
    Thinking about when to dtd next (and somehow making sure Dh does not get frightened and want to prevent a baby) when I might be able to or want to do a preg test, what an opk might say tomorrow,
    Omg, really I'm I the 2ww!!!! Symptom spotting here I come hahaha.

Or maybe, the opk was wrong and my cycles actually are messed up and I'm mot even going to ovulate!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Love it!! Lol! I would have done the same thing! i would have also spoken to them and sung a little 'up the vagina and into the the uterus follow the Fallopian and into the egg' song to encourage the swimmers along! !
    Hahaha I actually lol'd
    I so should have done that, will def make a mental note to do that next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg that's potentially exciting news mrsLa. Hopefully "a wanted accident" occurs.

Im a little worried about the sex without protection. I had been on the pill prior to getting with dh (he's my one and only in that department). He had always been paranoid about dtd without a condom anyway as both him and 2 of his sisters came from pill failures so needless to say we always had 2 forms of protection. Now I'm no longer on the pill, we stil use condoms but soon we won't. Yay to potentially making a baby but I'm not sure if the actual feeling of them swimmers is going to be like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Hahaha I actually lol'd
    I so should have done that, will def make a mental note to do that next time.
    it will totally help I promise!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Omg that's potentially exciting news mrsLa. Hopefully "a wanted accident" occurs.

Im a little worried about the sex without protection. I had been on the pill prior to getting with dh (he's my one and only in that department). He had always been paranoid about dtd without a condom anyway as both him and 2 of his sisters came from pill failures so needless to say we always had 2 forms of protection. Now I'm no longer on the pill, we stil use condoms but soon we won't. Yay to potentially making a baby but I'm not sure if the actual feeling of them swimmers is going to be like.
    Wow lilnightmare. I can't believe your dedication to contraception hahaha
    Dh and I both agree s3x is much better without a condom so you will both be in for a very pleasant surprise!!
    The swimmers will be a feeling like you have never felt before lol. Its not a good or bad feeling just very different and u don't always just feel them going in ifywim. Gravity sometimes works against you haha

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLA For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (27-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow! so chatty

Firstly, All your DP/DF/DH's sound amazing! So many cute stories

Ive been with mine for 4yrs 2mnths. We've been engaged since Jan 2010. We met, as neighbors lol. And things just blossomed from there...probably a little too quickly!! LOL! Theres no date set for the wedding yet

The thing i love most, is that he would do ANYTHING for me.... When we met he was quite a heavy drinker, and had just given up smoking Pot. So...not really the kinda guy i look for! Anyway, after a while i put my foot down and said he quits drinking - he was a binge drinking alcoholic - would blow his pay on the day of recieving it on alcohol, then drink himself stupid until it was gone........or i was leaving, i didnt want that life...

And now, he NEVER drinks, and before he even considers it he asks me if its ok. Sounds kinda controlling, and i feel really bad, but he really cant control himself or stop, so we talk about it and agree on X amount of drinks and thats it. I think for him to give something like that up so easily to stay with me, theres something there. He spoils me rotten and most of the time treats me like a princess... (The rest of the time like an old school housewife...he works i look after bub and the house...but we're working on that!)

How exciting MrsLA! haha, when we were TTC (sorry tmi) I made sure we were situated so i could rest my legs up on the wall

To whoever asked, i found it really surreal DTD without protection the first few times... But after a while i forgot about the stress of not having it, and just hoped for the best. TBH im more worried about it this time around!

We only used condoms in the early days, but once we were confident the pill was working properly we gave them up, so im kinda used to that side of it already.

MrsLA...That last bit made me LOL!! The gravity working against us bit is SOOOOOOO Gross..haha. I totally forgot about that feeling!! (Been away from DF on holidays with DS alone for almost 2 weeks!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Wow! so chatty

Firstly, All your DP/DF/DH's sound amazing! So many cute stories

Ive been with mine for 4yrs 2mnths. We've been engaged since Jan 2010. We met, as neighbors lol. And things just blossomed from there...probably a little too quickly!! LOL! Theres no date set for the wedding yet

The thing i love most, is that he would do ANYTHING for me.... When we met he was quite a heavy drinker, and had just given up smoking Pot. So...not really the kinda guy i look for! Anyway, after a while i put my foot down and said he quits drinking - he was a binge drinking alcoholic - would blow his pay on the day of recieving it on alcohol, then drink himself stupid until it was gone........or i was leaving, i didnt want that life...

And now, he NEVER drinks, and before he even considers it he asks me if its ok. Sounds kinda controlling, and i feel really bad, but he really cant control himself or stop, so we talk about it and agree on X amount of drinks and thats it. I think for him to give something like that up so easily to stay with me, theres something there. He spoils me rotten and most of the time treats me like a princess... (The rest of the time like an old school housewife...he works i look after bub and the house...but we're working on that!)

How exciting MrsLA! haha, when we were TTC (sorry tmi) I made sure we were situated so i could rest my legs up on the wall

To whoever asked, i found it really surreal DTD without protection the first few times... But after a while i forgot about the stress of not having it, and just hoped for the best. TBH im more worried about it this time around!

We only used condoms in the early days, but once we were confident the pill was working properly we gave them up, so im kinda used to that side of it already.

MrsLA...That last bit made me LOL!! The gravity working against us bit is SOOOOOOO Gross..haha. I totally forgot about that feeling!! (Been away from DF on holidays with DS alone for almost 2 weeks!)
    Your story is really sweet!! How come you didnt go on holidays with your DF and DS??

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how was everyones weekend??

I went to a Halloween party last night which was awesome but it didnt start till late and so we didnt finish until this morning and I've spent the day in bed promising i'll never drink again. I then had to start packing for America (We will be 10 hours into our flight this time next week!) which was not as much fun as I thought it was going to be. Tuesday I have a work function to attend, Wednesday I'm going out for dinner and Friday we are staying in the city so we are closer to the airport (we have to be at the airport at 7am) and so I've really gotta get my packing done tonight, well as much as I can!

What does everyone else have planned for the week? Any exciting plans?