Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    [QUOTE=Cantwaitforabubba

8 weeks until Christmas, not long until we are in 2013![/QUOTE]

Omg I loved reading that. 8 weeks until I ttc. Yay getting sooo close

Thanks
    Reviews
    59 days till Christmas is amazing I seriously get giddy when I think about how close we all are!!

My dh is excited now, he said to me the other day so I'm 90% excited 10% scared... Wait no make that 80% scared 20% excited... Are you scared? And I said yeah I'm sh!tting myself this is going to be epic but I think we can do it and he said yeah I think we can too he then wanted to do a put your hands in the middle and say go team! LOL!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Disney that is awesome, your DH sounds like a really funny (as in hilarious not weird lol) but caring guy!

LilNightmare hopefully you will give the group our first BFP woohoo cant wait until they start rolling in!

Last edited by Cantwaitforabubba; 26-10-2012 at 17:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to be the first one however I'll be happy with whenever it happens. Fx we wil all get bfp very quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG thats so close!!! Here's a Scary thought... Im taking the last active pill for this month... We will definately be TTC in 8wks, and maybe as early as 4! Well, by TTC, im hoping to take the relaxed approach, and just stop preventing and hope that results in a bubba...

After a couple of months though i will probably look into tracking O if we havent been sucessful. I've never tracked it before, so I have no idea if or when i do! (obviously i do sometimes..i have DS! lol) I know i got huge pains in my right lower abdomen, and *sorry TMI* a gross amount of EWCM on CD17 last time... I wasnt keeping an eye out for it, but just stumbled across it, so we DTD that night and the next... CD28 i got my BFP

Anyway, point being... Im *hoping* to just stop preventing. I have no idea what my cycle is up to since DS, but pre-ds i knew exactally when AF was due...so assuming its the same, ill just test if shes late Easy to say sitting here now, Im a POAS-A-Holic. I was testing from CD 25 when i was preg with DS ...twice a day even. lol

Disney your DH sounds cute Mine doesnt do anything adorable like that

I Agree lilnightmare! I hope we all get a BFP really soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah DH is pretty awesome. He makes me laugh, we have a secret handshake that he taught me on our first date that is just ours.. we did it before he kissed me for the first time at our wedding, and if we are out somewhere he'll come past every now again and we'll have a sly handshake, giggle and part ways again. I love that he gets enthusiastic over things that I am excited about. I remember the first time we went to disneyland he got so excited seeing me excited (he wore mickey ears the whole time because i didnt want to be the only one wearing them) he told me years later that was his favourite part of the trip seeing me beyond happy so that was nice. I suppose it works both ways because I enjoy doing the things he loves because its nice to see him so excited about something too and we feed off each other like that. He is my best friend. Oh it's nice sitting back reflect on your relationship! I haven't done that in a while...

Ladies what's your favourite thing about your dh/dp/df? How long have you been together and when was the moment you knew that he was the one!

Let's take a moment to talk about the loves of our lives who will help us create this new bubba that we all want so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw that's cute Disney. I'm hoping my Dp will be the same. I've always wanted to go to Disneyland. Especially around halloween time. I'll get there one day.

As for mine, been with him for almost 7 years started dating in high school. I love that we can both be big kids. He is such a boof head that he makes me laugh. Also he's highly intelligent (at times I feel dumb) that he does all the hard things for me eg money budgeting stuff. I happily spend and think about it later lol. I love that he wants to start a family with me and is reading books now, bought a baby outfit and has started to make a baby blanket. He's talented I tell ya.
    Oh and he loves Halloween time as much as I do hehe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LilNightmare For This Useful Post:

Disney  (27-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Naw that's cute Disney. I'm hoping my Dp will be the same. I've always wanted to go to Disneyland. Especially around halloween time. I'll get there one day.

As for mine, been with him for almost 7 years started dating in high school. I love that we can both be big kids. He is such a boof head that he makes me laugh. Also he's highly intelligent (at times I feel dumb) that he does all the hard things for me eg money budgeting stuff. I happily spend and think about it later lol. I love that he wants to start a family with me and is reading books now, bought a baby outfit and has started to make a baby blanket. He's talented I tell ya.
    Oh and he loves Halloween time as much as I do hehe
    thats such a cute story!!! Disneyland and world are so much fun at Halloween! You must check out Mickeys not so scary Halloween party !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (27-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Ladies what's your favourite thing about your dh/dp/df? How long have you been together and when was the moment you knew that he was the one!

Let's take a moment to talk about the loves of our lives who will help us create this new bubba that we all want so much!
    This is a fantastic idea Disney!

Like you my DH is my best friend, we met when I was in college. He and his mates always thought the uni girls were abit of all right but being townies could never crack in. Cept for me! At the end of the night I recited my phone number to him, he had about 4 seconds to get it before the bus left. I get back to college and as I'm walking t5he hall I can hear all these phones ringing one after the other in everyones rooms, I just get my door open and my phone is ringing, Its DH! he ran all the way back to his mates place had mixed up my phone number and was trying all these different combinations till he got mine! (in our college the phone numbers were in sequence). We knew very early on this was it. We have been through so much together now nearly ten years later. Love him to bits.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that's a cute story trio. I love that he called all them numbers to find you. What a sweetly.