Closed Thread
Page 76 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    I was dressed as queen of hearts yesterday lol the kids were all sorts had lots of little princesses, fairies, spiderman, cowboy, Ben 10, a 15 month old as mr incredible (so cute). Was a great day. On halloween night I'll be a bit scarier didn't want to frighten my babies lol

good on all you ladies trying to lose weight. I know it can be hard. Id love to lose at least 10 more but if it doesn't happen I'm happy with the amount I've
    lost. So far.

Id like 3 kids. Dp would be happy with one. Not likely. Don't have to convince him now but in the future I may, I guess well see.
    The kiddies all dressed up would have been cute! Wow your costume sounds like it would have been awesome, did you get lots of funny looks on the way to work and home again? I went to a dress up party the theme was walking dead so I went as a lady vampire. I got my make up professionally done and wore red contact lenses. The funny part was the make up got done in Melbourne CBD (Bourke St), it was so embarassing walking to my car with everyone looking haha.

I am exactly the same, I feel happy with my weight now but given the opportunity I guess it wouldnt hurt to lose a bit more but I am healthy and dont look overweight so its not the end of the world if I dont get there. As hamij said focusing on being healthy is more important than the weight loss - I 100% agree with this

Husbands and partners are such a pain in the butt! I hope your future convincing for 3 babies works, I am going to be stoked to have one - its taken so long to get him on board I shudder to think what it will be like trying to convince him to have another! Will worry about that when the time comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Tashee View Post
    All this cycle tracking and calculations sound so confusing! DP and I were planning to just try for a couple months before worrying about working out when I'm ovulating and stuff... But I do want to conceive asap so maybe we should! I better start reading up, I don't know much about cycles etc.

I have my goddaughter's christening this weekend, sooooooooo looking forward to it! Esp the baby cuddles! I can't believe it's only Wednesday though, this has been a long week!
    It would be great to take it easy and go with the flow but as you said we all want to get preggers ASAP once trying so I guess I see being informed as giving ourselves the best chance for success?

I hope you have a wonderful time at your goddaughter's christening - I know what you mean about baby cuddles, its awesome when you know someone with a brand new bubba to cuddle.

JessyJ - "It is seriously the hardest thing you'll ever do, but it is truly awesome having your own little person and your own little family". This is lovely! I am scared about the "hardest thing" part but get the vibe from mummies like yourself that its all worthwhile when you look at your bubba and melt from the overwhelming love you feel.... but I'm also scared of no sleep and no maternity leave ARGH!

Shadow, I am the same - If I was lucky enough to get a pink and blue I would be 100% satisfied. Two blues and I would be going back again!
    Last edited by Cantwaitforabubba; 25-10-2012 at 10:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks. Yeah I didn't get to many funny looks has my trench coat on driving to and from work. I did have to get petrol though. Lol had taken the crown off but you could still see my knee high socks in heels and bright red lipstick on my face. A group of p players stared then . The whole time I was thinking " I'm not a stripper" lol. I'll be dressed as a zombie on Halloween night so I've got my coloured contacts ready for that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    cantwaitforbubba - hang in there. You will ALWAYS find a way to cope and get through on no sleep. Whether you nap when bubba does, or just learn to function on less sleep. I LOVE my sleep, used to have 9ish hours every night, uninterupted pure bliss! When bubs came along i was awake every 3hrs, breast feeding, bottle feeding, expressing...changing his bum, and putting him back to sleep....around the clock for 3 months! Which worked out to between 1 and 1.5hrs sleep each cycle overnight...TIRING!! lol (He lost alot of weight at first as i didnt have enough milk for him to gain weight, so we had to try and boost him, AND my supply of milk)
    Even now, at 19mnths old....he is a terrible night sleeper, he goes down anywhere between 8 and 10...If im lucky he wont wake till somewhere between 1 and 4, then will scream until i put him in bed with us, and sleeps till about 7 in our bed, On a bad night, between him going down and comming into our bed, i could have re-settled him up to 4 times!!
    But, when he climbs into my lap, grabs each side of my face and pulls me in close for a sloppy open mouthed full of tongue drooley kiss, then a really tight hug around the neck, NOTHING beats, compares to, or can ruin that moment...And it makes it all worth while.

Im still trying to decide if i want to dress DS up for halloween! We didnt last year, but this year he would make a pretty cute vampire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    cantwaitforbubba - hang in there. You will ALWAYS find a way to cope and get through on no sleep. Whether you nap when bubba does, or just learn to function on less sleep.

But, when he climbs into my lap, grabs each side of my face and pulls me in close for a sloppy open mouthed full of tongue drooley kiss, then a really tight hug around the neck, NOTHING beats, compares to, or can ruin that moment...And it makes it all worth while.

Im still trying to decide if i want to dress DS up for halloween! We didnt last year, but this year he would make a pretty cute vampire
    Definantly sleep when bubs sleeps. I tried too, but MIL seemed to come over everytime. She would talk in the loungeroom in her 'whisper'. So frustrating.

I think I want to dress DS up as a dragon, with big green wings. We have never done holloween but seems to be harmless enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post

How many kids does everyone else think they will have, and does gender have any impact on how many?
    I would really like our next to be a boy, I think two boys would be ace! or even better twin boys!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I've decided I want my 3 future children to be all boys hahaha. I will take 2 boys then a girl too thoug. Wishful thinking. If only it was that easy to get what you want withou paying the million dollars for it. Regardless I'll be happy and love them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep even if I ended up with 3 boys I wouldn't love them any differently, I wouldn't try again unless I was wanting another child regardless of gender. We can live in hope though that we are blessed with the gender we want be it pink or blue

Trio, I have a fb friend who is 36 weeks preggers with twin boys. She sure has her work cut out for her when they come into the world. Do you have twins in the family at all?? If you do that increases your chances!

I will be having 2 weeks off after the birth then I will be back to work full time. We do own our own business though and we are currently renovating our factory to include a fully functioning kitchen and a room we can set up as a nursery. So it will be like home but with the added bonus of annoying customers haha. Dont think I can sleep when bubs sleeps though unless the phone stops ringing. I am going to look into hiring a girl to answer the phone and to do the basic stuff like going to the bank and post office so I can stay put.

Scary but I think we can make it work

I say dress up the little kiddie for halloween, even if its just an excuse to get some really cute photos!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick post cuz I'm at work - a guy from work just brought his wife and new baby (3 days old, they are on the way home from the hospital) in for us to see. I got a cuddle and I almost cried! Also my uterus was glowing overtime and now I want my own baby !!! I WANT ONE I WANT ONE I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default 2013 is so far away!

DP and I decided on 2013 to try for number 2. I finally talked myself into not wanting to try til end of the year. But the last two weeks all I've thought of is starting to try and it's driving me crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LifeInShadesOfGrey we all know how you feel!! I have baby mania something shocking and as you can see from Disney's post she does too, and almost everyone else in this thread I wonder if it has anything to do with the time of the year, weather or something?? Its like a switch has been flicked and I am now a baby nut!

Awwww Disney that would have been adorable, a little 3 day old nawww. I totally get where you are coming from! I try not to talk to DH about babies too much because I dont want to freak him out or **** him off. He very much lives in the now and will think about it in Feb when I tell him we are actually trying, I live in the future with babies so its hard haha

Bring on the baby making!!!

8 weeks until Christmas, not long until we are in 2013!