Closed Thread
Page 74 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA im sorry to hear your husband has problems with depression, that must make things very hard for you. It can be hard enough getting a guy who doesnt suffer depression to agree to have a baby, its taken me 5 years on and off harassing my husband to get to a point he agreed the time was finally right.

It will be up and down for you while you are on the journey but as long as you can talk through your problems you should be fine. I doubt waiting will make any difference as depression is pretty unpredictable, just be prepared to work through his feelings as they change?

I have always been told the 1st day of red blood is counted as day 1 and I just googled it and it said the same thing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 is so far away!

Thanks cantwait.
    Considering where he has come from in the past 8 years I've known him, I'm sure he will be fine. But there is no sense pushing him. (I'll just have to keep nagging. Lol)
    It's more the anxiety that gets him, the depression side is almost non existent.

He talks to me pretty well I think. When we first met, he was a but closed. But over the years I know he trusts me wholly and solely to talk anything out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As long as you can talk about issues thats all you can hope for In the end a couple of months isnt too long to wait if its going to make him feel better and less anxious about baby making. Its almost like happy wife happy life in reverse, if he is happy it will allow you to fully embrace the experience and enjoy it. I refused to try when my husband wasnt 100% because I knew it would taint the whole journey for me.

I love Tuesday, Winners & Losers then Greys Anatomy awesome! Its almost over so time for bed. Night ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsla! It's gotta be frustrating but it will all work out in the end!

How are everyone's cycles going? I hope the are behaving. What are everyone's plans for the weekend? Any Halloween parties?

Thanks
    Reviews
    To be honest I have only started taking notice of my cycle this month ie counting how many days and actually writing it down otherwise I forget! Will be interesting to see how many days this one is, its the first time I have ever been keen for AF to come haha

Will you guys be using ovulation prediction kits? I was thinking of trying one next month just to see when I ovulate as a matter of interest more than anything. Just not sure if I should get the first response pregnancy planning kit or go internet cheapies. I wonder if they are both as accurate?

No halloweeen parties for me, no one I know has ever really been into it so I have never been to a halloween party! I'm working Saturday then Sunday I will organise some catch up time exercising with my besties

What do you have planned Disney?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    How are everyone's cycles going? I hope the are behaving. What are everyone's plans for the weekend? Any Halloween parties?
    I love that nothing is too much information here!

I would be in the TWW if we were TTC. I have started using internet cheapies to pinpoint O. I got positive sometime last week (its marked on the calandar) but I knew I was O before I used the test. lots of cramping and ewcm. yep way TMI!

Last year we had kids trick or treating on our street, I didn't even realise and had to hand out museli bars and bananas! This year I am going to be prepared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trio I am exactly the same, noticed a change in consistancy yesterday and its a lot more obvious today so yesterday was cycle day 10 and today is 11. Its slippery and that means its fertile mucus, its not EWCM though - not all people have this? Woohoo I never took any notice before, I will get some OPK's and test next month to see if that confirms ovulation. How exciting!

Haha I am sure the kids would have been over the moon with healthy stuff

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I love that nothing is too much information here!

I would be in the TWW if we were TTC. I have started using internet cheapies to pinpoint O. I got positive sometime last week (its marked on the calandar) but I knew I was O before I used the test. lots of cramping and ewcm. yep way TMI!
    ha ha nothing is off limits when you are wading through the maze of creating a new human!

As random as it sounds I'm really excited for my first 'real' af, symptom spotting and checking out my cm. LOL! I think I want to get Opk to see what happens!

I have tickets to a Halloween party at marquee at star city! I'm so excited! I'm really lapping up these final moment of spending stupid amount of money on tickets to things and dinners and random nights out before we embark on the next stage of life
    Last edited by Disney; 24-10-2012 at 12:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree nothing is off limits on the baby making journey, we are going to have to lose any modesty we currently have when there are doctors looking and feeling up there ARGH gross haha

Disney the party sounds like its going to be lots of fun! We will also be living it up as much as possible, doing all the things we cant do when I am preggers or we have a baby. Apparently couples are at their happiest 12 months before trying? Dont know how true that is but I'm feeling pretty damn good!

Bring on our next AF's so we can turn into scientists and see what is going on

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love Halloween! Clearly can tell by my name haha. We always dress up and decorate the house for trick or treaters. One of my favourite times of the yr just wish we did it more here in Australia. I'm currently dressed up as we speak for our dress up day at work. The kids look so damn cute In there costumes lol