Closed Thread
Page 69 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Of course you can loose weight while ttc Disney, just eat healthy and have a walk...easier said than done, I know!!
    I didn't put on any extra weight the first time round, only baby weight etc. My real problem came when everyone started visiting with copious amounts of cakes, biscuits and buns! And breastfeeding gives you quite an appetite. It DID NOT help me loose weight
    Went for a jog for the first time in ages this morning, pushing the pram made it harder, but it was good. I will only jog if it's dark or so early in the morning that I hope no one will see me!!

Last year for New Years I opted to stay at home even though my mum was visiting and could have babysat, should have gone out because some kind neighbors had a ripping party and I couldn't sleep anyway!!

Just watched a couple of One Born Every Minute episodes while madam was sleeping - I don't know if it's made me more scared or more determined to do it all again!! I'm just glad none of the blokes on that show are my husband...

How many of you are going to be first time mummies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a terrible night last night.

So the biggest but not the only reason I want another child is for DS to have a sibling. this is extrememly important to me. Today the reasons not to are very long and very selfish. (This is going to be abit of a rant so feel free to tune out.)
    I am very scared about the no sleep stage
    I'll have to breastfeed again
    I have aged so badly with the no sleep, What will I look like after two kids.
    I am worried MIL and FIL will think we are stupid
    I really want to read a book uninterrupted.
    I want to be able to have medication again when I need it.
    I want to sleep in
    I want to sleep with DH
    I want a relaxing holiday

I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, but if we have another thats going to add like another three years of difficult babies. As you can see I'm all grumpy today. So how important do you believe siblings are? on a scale of 1 to 10 I'm a 9.5. How about you?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Pick me! I've been wanting a baby for as long as I can remember... But I've also had moments of knowing that waiting is the right thing for us and that's how I'm feeling at the moment.

I don't want to be an overweight (actually obese) pregnant person or Mum and I've tried every diet or program or lifestyle change over the past 10 years and come to the realization I can't do it alone! I'm having weight loss surgery on Wednesday and plan to start our TTC journey in October 2013! I'm so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK, Catch up.

New years, we will probably be in a caravan park somewhere with a bunch of friends who also have caravens, We have not booked anyhwere yet so this may not happen. Often we end up onthe nearese beach or river back with fireworks., Always lots of fun.

My Want to ttc is extreme at the moment. I am finding myself thinking about being pregnant, or having a baby so many hundreds of times a day, it is becoming quite obsessive.
    I ordered some cheap opk's off ebay the other day to start tracking my almost non existent cycle, so as soon as DH gives the go ahead, I will know exactly what my cycles are doing and hopefully will be utd before I know it!..

Trio, I think having a sibling is so unbievbly important, 9.5 out of 10.
    One of the main reasons (def not the only reason) is I have a really good friend who had both of her parents pass away before she was 30, she is unable to have children of her own, so all she has now is her husband and her bro and sis. I would hate to think how hard loosing both her parents would have been, but it would have been so much harder without her siblings.

welcome sweet lemons, good luck with your surgery, I hope all goes great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to everyone

My name is Michelle and I am 28 and have been married for almost 6 years! Finally we are in a great position to start trying for a baby, I am SO EXCITED!!

This will be my first and we will be starting to try in April 2013. We started our own business 6 years ago and have worked our butts off 7 days a week that whole time. Luckily its been very successful so we are now in a position where we can start to wind things back a little and in return we will have more time for family (BABIES!!). I have wanted to try since we were married when I was 23 so am so happy the time is finally right & my husband is on board 100% also. WOOHOO.

I upgraded my private health cover in September, I want to ensure I leave a 2 month buffer just in case we have to deliver our baby early for any reason. The hospital we are going to takes babies from 36 weeks so I thought it would be best to wait that little bit longer so there is no chance we will be knocked back because we havent served the waiting period when the baby comes.

New years this year I am going to LA and Vegas with 3 days at Disneyland after new years eve in Vegas. Im excited but to be honest I am more excited about the idea of trying in April, I am so ready for this!!

Its going to be great to hear everyones progress etc, cant wait for 2013

state: Vic (Melbourne)
    month you are planning on ttc: April
    pregnancy number: First!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome Michelle,
    I'm in melb too, in the south east, where snouts are you?

Your new years sounds amazing! We have discussed disneyland on here before, there are a few others that have been there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsLA

I am in the south east too, on the mornington peninsula, we will be going to Peninsula Private when the time comes. My husband and I went on a tour of the maternity ward when we were trying to decide if we should go public or private. After the visit I changed my private health insurance straight away, just the guarantee of a private room made it worthwhile for me.

The new years trip is my "last hoorah" before we start trying and if all goes to plan I will be well and truely up the duff next new years so I will be staying close to home and obviously wont be drinking!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm actually air more south than eastern lol (was always terrible with geography) in the yarra ranges.

I will be going to re William Angliss, as it has a pretty good maternity reputation and everyone who I know has been happy with their babies there (a couple even have phi and still choose to go to this public hospital) so having that I can not justify going private.

How was everyone's weekend?
    We went and picked he caravan up out of storage to get ready to go away for melb cup long weekend. I am so looking forward to getting away for a few days. Fingers crossed the weather stays nice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The Class of 2013!!

(only 9 weeks or 71 days to go)

Let me know if i've missed anyone or if you wish to be added!

Name: Lil Nightmare
    Month: December 2012/January 2013
    State: NSW
    Pregnancy: first

Name: MrsLA
    Month: Dec 2012 ( if house doesn't sell) OR first few months of 2013 (if house sells soon)
    State: Victoria (Melbourne)

Name: Jesse j
    Month: Jan/feb
    state: NSW
    pregnancy: 2

Name: Carrie77
    Month: January 2013 (maybe start December 2012)
    Pregnancy number: Second
    State: Qld (Logan - Brisbane southside)

Name: shadowangel0205
    month: Jan/Feb 2013, Maybe slightly sooner depending on pill side effects.
    Pregnancy: 3rd, 1 angel bub, 1 19mnth old DS.
    State: Vic - South West.

Name: Cantwaitforbubba (Michelle)
    Month: Feb
    state: Vic (Melbourne)
    pregnancy number: First!!

Name: hamij (Jade)
    Month: Prob Feb/March 2013 - I have a kilo goal I want to get to, so it depends on when I hit that.
    Pregnancy: 3rd

Name: Tashee
    Month: March 2013 (as long as dp doesn't change his mind again)
    State: SA

Name: Disney
    Month: Feb 2013 then wait till April 2013 to try again
    Pregnancy number: first
    state: NSW (Sydney)

Name: Trio
    Month: May
    Pregnancy:2nd

Name: sjk
    Month: approx July
    State: QLD

Name: Nomie
    Month: October
    Pregnancy: 1st
    State: TAS

Name: LRA (Lauren)
    TTC: November 2013
    Pregnancy: First
    Age: 23 (but will be almost 25 by the time TTC which is scary)
    State: NSW (south of Sydney)
    Last edited by Disney; 23-10-2012 at 17:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Private doesnt actually provide much at all other than the private room. Its actually much more expensive with ob fees etc but to be honest I just dont want my baby born at Frankston hospital. In the end any ob working at Peninsula will also be available to public patients at Frankston hospital so its not like you are missing out on the ob care if you need it by going public. If I had a public hospital near me that didnt have Frankston in the name and could give me a private room I would go there for sure! I guess its all personal preference in the end.

Bring on the long weekend! Your weekend sounds like its going to be lots of fun, the weather is slowly improving so fingers crossed its warm and sunny!