Closed Thread
Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    How exciting for u Disney. Lol im starting to get really excited too knowing that we are only a couple of more weeks until we ttc.
    Its going to be so fun!

Edit, I mean watching all the Bfp's come up, but I hope you have fun too lilnightmare!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL me again!

I weighed 66.9kg at our visit to nans this morning, I told her I would be back to weigh in next wednesday and I will be 65.9kg or less. I think a bit of accountability will do me good.

But now its nap time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney when you put it in day's it sounds sooo close. YAY! I'm ready to start I tell you lol. I have stopped bc and we are just using condoms ATM. Everything returned to fairly normal. My first cycle returned after 34 days off the pill and I've done opk test this week and seemed to o on cd 11 so hoping that should put to be due for af on cd28. I just keep thinking in my head, if I fall first attempt that this time next yr I could either be holding a baby or getting ready to.

not long now ladies. Shadow angel 6 weeks omg wow! Let's hope it happens quickly

Totally agree trio. I'll be so happy when all you girls write your bfp! Hopefully we can have our birth club just in this group lol and dw trio ill make sure I have fun ahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Disney, could could have a baby in your arms in november! That is extremely exciting! I really hope everyone sticks around when they are actually TTC, I love following conception stories and seeing BFP's! Does anyone know how HOMS is going?

I can understand why you are overwhelmed I don't think you had even started TTC prep yet in your orginal plans! Disney I am expecting your DH to say, Disney lets have a holiday baby! He sounds very keen now. My dh not so much. He wants DS to be a good two now which means august.
    oh that's such a wonderful thought to have a baby in my arms in November. I think it will be pure luck if we get it right first go, especially as I'm not taking note of my cycles and I'm going to be coming off bc at the end of November, so the first real af will be in December (I hope) so that gives me January really to work out what's what!!

I know I will certainly be sticking around here even after I get my bfp to follow everyone else's journey!

If we don't fall pregnant in late jan, feb or very early march we are going to put it on hold until may. So as you can see its very unlikely it will happen but it will be so great if it does!!

Dh knows that a holiday baby is out of the question because of the phi waiting period.

The midwives can be found here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01lmnnx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    So here we are ladies! The Class of 2013!!

(only 10 weeks or 75 days to go)

Let me know if i've missed anyone or if you wish to be added!

Name: Lil Nightmare
    Month: December 2012/January 2013
    State: NSW
    Pregnancy: first

Name: MrsLA
    Month: Dec 2012 ( if house doesn't sell) OR first few months of 2013 (if house sells soon)
    State: Victoria (Melbourne)

Name: Jesse j
    Month: Jan/feb
    state: NSW
    pregnancy: 2

Name: Carrie77
    Month: January 2013 (maybe start December 2012)
    Pregnancy number: Second
    State: Qld (Logan - Brisbane southside)

Name: shadowangel0205
    month: Jan/Feb 2013, Maybe slightly sooner depending on pill side effects.
    Pregnancy: 3rd, 1 angel bub, 1 19mnth old DS.
    State: Vic - South West.

Name: hamij (Jade)
    Month: Prob Feb/March 2013 - I have a kilo goal I want to get to, so it depends on when I hit that.
    Pregnancy: 3rd

Name: Tashee
    Month: March 2013 (as long as dp doesn't change his mind again)
    State: SA

Name: Disney
    Month: Feb 2013
    Pregnancy number: first
    state: NSW (Sydney)

state: Vic (Melbourne)
    month you are planning on ttc: April
    pregnancy number: First!!

Name: Trio
    Month: May
    Pregnancy:2nd

Name: sjk
    Month: approx July
    State: QLD

Name: Nomie
    Month: October
    Pregnancy: 1st
    State: TAS

Name: LRA (Lauren)
    TTC: November 2013
    Pregnancy: First
    Age: 23 (but will be almost 25 by the time TTC which is scary)
    State: NSW (south of Sydney)
    Who else needs their details updated?
    Last edited by Disney; 22-10-2012 at 13:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney when you put it in day's it sounds sooo close. YAY! I'm ready to start I tell you lol. I have stopped bc and we are just using condoms ATM. Everything returned to fairly normal. My first cycle returned after 34 days off the pill and I've done opk test this week and seemed to o on cd 11 so hoping that should put to be due for af on cd28. I just keep thinking in my head, if I fall first attempt that this time next yr I could either be holding a baby or getting ready to.
    That is so good about your cylce being almost normal straiggt away. I am SO Jealous! I have a feeling mine is going to take a really long time to be regular if the past 2 months is anything to go by
    From reading your posts I think I might have to get some cheapie opk's and see if/when I ovulate and start working it out. (maybe we can use rhythm method then too instead of horrid condoms!!!
    I was going to try and avoid opk's as I may get a little obsessed! but that was before my cycle went up s*#t creek!

oh that's such a wonderful thought to have a baby in my arms in November. I think it will be pure luck if we get it right first go, especially as I'm not taking note of my cycles and I'm going to be coming off bc at the end of November, so the first real af will be in December (I hope) so that gives me January really to work out what's what!!

I know I will certainly be sticking around here even after I get my bfp to follow everyone else's journey!

The midwives can be found here http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01lmnnx
    You never know what my happen disney! a lot of people do get pregnant first time around. fingers crossed we all fall into that category.

I will also be sticking around here long after the BFP comes along. will be so great to hear everyone's journeys of ttc and pregnancy

Thanks for the midwives link, I will start watching it later tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Disney - How strange about the breakthrough! im not taking anything new, so its all very weird! Im feeling overwhelmed with it all, even though we could have been TTC actively as i type this, but changed things! Can you add me too please??

Name: shadowangel0205
    TTC: Jan/Feb 2013, Maybe slightly sooner depending on pill side effects.
    Pregnancy: 3rd, 1 angel bub, 1 19mnth old DS.
    State: Vic - South West.

Trio - yeah i know 6wks is close! But it would only be because the pill is playing havoc with my body through breakthrough bleeding and symptoms, id just stop taking it, not because we were actually planning....However DF is ready and rearing to go as soon as i say "ok"
    Some accountability with weight loss is a good thing. Good luck! I hope it works for you

MrsLA, i hope your cycle settles down for you soon. I cant begin to imagine how frustrating it would be to wait for things to settle down.

AFM - not much happening with TTC, im a repeat blood test either this week or next week to check my thyroid funcion... If that comes back ok, im happy to TTC once i finish loosing this weight. Havent had a good couple of weeks, i started with 3kg loss in 10 days, but then the scales battery was dead, and it took me almost 2 weeks to replace it...and in that time ive had THREE birthdays (dad, SIL, bestie), and done 2 road trips so eating junk as its quick and easy. I put on 800gms again, so looking to shift it and be even when i weigh again next.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting really frustrated with my body. My PCOS makes my periods all over the shop. I feel that I'm doing all the right things, I'm having to pump my body full of synthetic hormones atm, but it's unbearable when I don't. I've had my period since August... and I thought it was letting up, but doesn't seem to be the case. The longest I've ever had it was about 6-9 months. It'll really put a dampener on TTC...

I'm on prac atm - was hoping to lose a bit of weight while on prac but that hasn't happened! So not sure I'll be at the weight I wanted to be by the end of Jan when we wanted to start TTC. Looks like we might need to reassess a few things when the time comes...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    I'm getting really frustrated with my body. My PCOS makes my periods all over the shop. I feel that I'm doing all the right things, I'm having to pump my body full of synthetic hormones atm, but it's unbearable when I don't. I've had my period since August... and I thought it was letting up, but doesn't seem to be the case. The longest I've ever had it was about 6-9 months. It'll really put a dampener on TTC...

I'm on prac atm - was hoping to lose a bit of weight while on prac but that hasn't happened! So not sure I'll be at the weight I wanted to be by the end of Jan when we wanted to start TTC. Looks like we might need to reassess a few things when the time comes...
    Oh gosh your having such a rough time with your PCOS! I really hope things sort themselves out soon! I wouldn't put too much pressure on your weight loss sometime your can only do and deal with so much and you've got a lot on your plate at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anyone else suddenly finding waiting incredibly hard? I know there's really not much longer to wait but just the last week I've been feeling really desperate and impatient! Hopefully I'm just hormonal and this won't be what the rest of the wait is like! How are you all handling the wait? Any good distraction suggestions?