Closed Thread
Page 66 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JessyJ View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Starting to think about TTC #2 early next year and getting on here and reading all your posts is making me just a little excited again! I wasn't sure/am not sure if I'll feel the same amount of excitement about being pregnant the second time round, but even now my heart rate is a little up
    What are you doing about excercise/diet in the lead up to TTC? I need to shift a few kegs (hopefully) in the next few months and need some inspriation!
    Welcome Jesse j
    I can add you to our class on 2013 list if you want!
    month you are planning on ttc:
    pregnancy number:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh!!!!!!!!!
    My dh just told me he would like to start not trying but not protecting in December/Jan! I burst into tears with excitement. 2 hours later I realised private health iinsurance... I haven't upgraded it yet!!!

If I do it tomorrow it means the baby can't be born before 20 October 2013 which means we can try until feb!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting for u Disney. Lol im starting to get really excited too knowing that we are only a couple of more weeks until we ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was really excited to ntnp in December jan and now I've gotta wait that little bit longer! In the grand scheme of things it's sooner then originally planned so that is exciting! It's only 69 days till Christmas which means its 75 days until 2013!!!

You have stopped bc haven't Lilnightmare? Like your just using condoms ?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Hi and welcome jessyj

Good luck nomie!

Disney. I googled but can't find the midwives?
    That's really exciting about ttc much sooner!! are you going to wait until feb to come off bc?

After my dramas, I say come off hormonal bc ASAP and use other methods until you are ready to ttc
    Af still has not arrived for me currently on cd57!!!!!!!!!!!
    Had a tiny bit of spotting over the weekend but def not af! Went back to the doc today, going to do another blood test just to be sure but if still bfn(I'm sure it will be) then she thinks it's just my body sorting itself out after coming off the the pill.

So now that we are not selling the house, hopefully we will be ttc much sooner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Disney - yay for TTC sooner! but boo to PHI drama.

Its comming around so close for you Lil nightmare.

We may be NTNP in as little as 6wks, maybe. Ive been having issues with the BC pill, major mood swings, breakthrough bleeds the last 2 months - NEVER had them in my life and a few other things like irregular flow and length, and increased pain. My GP swapped me over this month to a different, and stronger one....I got my "AF" breakthrough Tuesday, then started the active new ones on the Saturday as required, and had breakthrough the following Thursday!! But i figure it hasnt had time to build up so will see what next month brings, if it still happens then im thinking of comming off it a couple of months earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs LA - omg I can't believe your body hasn't sorted itself out yet! I'm going to come off bc at the end of November when I get back from America. I'll find the link for 'the midwives' and post it here for you.

Shadowangel - I had breakthrough bleeding too this month for the first time!! I later worked out it was the anti inflammitories I was taking for my back!

My phi is all sorted now and I've started folic acid. When I come back from America I'll book in for a Pap smear and a doctors check up. Then I'll cross my fingers and hope af behaves and the gods are kind to me and my af dates work out so I can start ttc end to mid feb!

How is everyone else feeling about things? I'm feeling a little overwhelmed as its all happening a little faster than expected.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    My phi is all sorted now and I've started folic acid. When I come back from America I'll book in for a Pap smear and a doctors check up. Then I'll cross my fingers and hope af behaves and the gods are kind to me and my af dates work out so I can start ttc end to mid feb!

How is everyone else feeling about things? I'm feeling a little overwhelmed as its all happening a little faster than expected.
    Disney, could could have a baby in your arms in november! That is extremely exciting! I really hope everyone sticks around when they are actually TTC, I love following conception stories and seeing BFP's! Does anyone know how HOMS is going?

I can understand why you are overwhelmed I don't think you had even started TTC prep yet in your orginal plans! Disney I am expecting your DH to say, Disney lets have a holiday baby! He sounds very keen now. My dh not so much. He wants DS to be a good two now which means august.

I have been using those ovulation test sticks and I think I ovulated yesterday. It is going to be very interesting to see how regularly I ovulate every cycle. I hope to be able to get a good idea before we TTC so I can just forget about it all and have fun! In the mean time we can use a bit of rythym method for bc.
    It was funny dh came home for lunch and saw the test still on the toilet, there is no way he is coming anywhere near me! I just can't wait till it is safe for us to TTC. I am very scared of falling pregnant right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    We may be NTNP in as little as 6wks, maybe. Ive been having issues with the BC pill, major mood swings, breakthrough bleeds the last 2 months - NEVER had them in my life and a few other things like irregular flow and length, and increased pain. My GP swapped me over this month to a different, and stronger one....I got my "AF" breakthrough Tuesday, then started the active new ones on the Saturday as required, and had breakthrough the following Thursday!! But i figure it hasnt had time to build up so will see what next month brings, if it still happens then im thinking of comming off it a couple of months earlier.
    6 weeks! Fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    So now that we are not selling the house, hopefully we will be ttc much sooner
    I can not wait for everyone to be right in the middle of TTC, I really hope everyone sticks around. Even through pregnancy would be awesome!