Closed Thread
Page 63 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So my SIL finally posted a picture of her preggo belly on facebook. It only took her 37 weeks. She lives interstate so it's a bit sad I haven't seen her or my brother at all during this time and I won't get to see the new bub until they come down for my wedding in January. But seeing her picture made me even more clucky. *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    So my SIL finally posted a picture of her preggo belly on facebook. It only took her 37 weeks. She lives interstate so it's a bit sad I haven't seen her or my brother at all during this time and I won't get to see the new bub until they come down for my wedding in January. But seeing her picture made me even more clucky. *sigh*
    Oh Nomie that sucks when you have family who live interstate! In the last week 2 babies have been born in my extended family and 3 women have told me they are pregnant. Being around these people send cluckiness into over drive. 2013 will be here before we know it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I feel as if everyone around me is getting pregnant! Another friend just announced yesterday, feels like a new one every week! And the cluckiness gets worse with each announcement! It's so hard having close rellies living far away, my close and extended family live all over the place. It will be extra special to meet the new bubba around your wedding though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did anyone watch one born every minute tonight? My golly gosh I am so unbelievably clucky now!!! ( well even more than I was)
    Made me bawl my eyes out!! Love that show so glad it's back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I LOVE one born every minuite! Except i have to have tissues, i cry after each birth lol. I missed it, putting DS down. Our bed time routine now takes over an hour.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Did anyone watch one born every minute tonight? My golly gosh I am so unbelievably clucky now!!! ( well even more than I was)
    Made me bawl my eyes out!! Love that show so glad it's back.
    Oh I didn't know it was back!! Was it on sbs???

On a side note my dh said last night 'so in feb when we start trying for a baby' I said wait a minute feb? And he said yeah feb and I said ah I thought you said may? And he said well why don't we start in feb!! AHH!!!

So now it looks like I need to fast forward my ttc plans a little. We agreed that in feb we won't prevent and we won't try. For some reason I still think may might be a little better just because I think in my head I've really thought about it all and set little milestones in my mind but I am not complaining about seeing what happens from feb! I'm a little scared now because its so close.. Is anyone else really nervous about it all??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Oh I didn't know it was back!! Was it on sbs???

On a side note my dh said last night 'so in feb when we start trying for a baby' I said wait a minute feb? And he said yeah feb and I said ah I thought you said may? And he said well why don't we start in feb!! AHH!!!

So now it looks like I need to fast forward my ttc plans a little. We agreed that in feb we won't prevent and we won't try. For some reason I still think may might be a little better just because I think in my head I've really thought about it all and set little milestones in my mind but I am not complaining about seeing what happens from feb! I'm a little scared now because its so close.. Is anyone else really nervous about it all??

Yeah SBS at 9.30. There was a baby boy that did not breathe for a few min's and they had to give him oxygen, I was a blubbering mess. He is ok though.

That's very exciting about Feb. Best you go for your pre TTC check up and start taking folate sooner than later .
    I'm actually not nervous, just want to begin already!!!! we are using condoms atm which we both hate, I keep trying to convince dh not to use one, but he wont budge lol

We are having a mini 'sh*t we are nearly 30' crisis atm.
    not sure if we are doing the right thing selling our house. it means we will be mortgaged to the max again on a bigger house, with higher repayments and living a lot tighter financially at the time where I will want time off work for mat leave, and won't have as much $$$ to spend on bubs. we will likely have to watch every $ we spend.
    We are living quite comfortably atm, with a big chunk of equity in our current house, saving money, going out lots, and could easily afford me not working for 12 months
    (not sure I want that long off work) and buy bubs everything we want.

So do we get a bigger house, setting ourselves up for the future, (more children) and live a different lifestyle to what we are used to?
    or do we just be happy with what we have, live comfortably, not have to think about every $ we spend, and make the big decisions when/if we have 2 or 3 children?????? (really we could have 2 children in our current 3 bed home, but we want a second bathroom and a study! WOW first world problems i know)

SO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the long ranty post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I am not complaining about seeing what happens from feb! I'm a little scared now because its so close.. Is anyone else really nervous about it all??
    YES! Extremely nervous but extremely excited too!

Disney, feb is only 6 months away!

I love one born every minute, I only discovered it after DS was born thankfully! I would watch it while feeding him to sleep, SO glad it was not me in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    we are using condoms atm which we both hate, I keep trying to convince dh not to use one, but he wont budge lol
    This is exactly us! DH is so strong, he never gives in. I think if he did though I would freak and make him put one on!

If I was you, and I'm not, I always knew I wouldn't want to go back to work. I would probably stay in the smaller place. Only as long if you are happy and comfortable there. If your really bugging to move then staying there will get on your nerves I think. especially if you are there all day by yourself. when I first has DS so many things really bugged me about our house. I had to get everything right. things that didn't bug me before, even through the nesting faze annoyed the crap out me. just because I spent so much time at home.

We have always wanted to move to a place out of town, but now the house is exactly how I want it I'm not so sure. I can even imagine our babies as kids here.

Babies don't need much other than mum for ages, and the stuff you do need you can get pretty cheep. So maybe the bigger place is the go, then you can get it just how you want it and not have to move with kids.

Reading back this was no help, sorry, best of luck anyway! You will make the right decision.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also DS saw snow for the first time today! He liked watching it fall but wasn't very impressed with it landing on his face!