Closed Thread
Page 6 of 107 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SittingWaitingWishingX View Post
    DP and I are looking to start trying feb - April. Wow it's great to have a group that are all having the same thoughts. I'm hoping to take the stress less approach but because I have already had fertility issues I'm a little anxious.
    DP announced this week that if we don't get our loan to by our house we will still conceive as we live in a house owned by his boss. Now that was a relief!!!
    Oh feb- April that's not long away at all!!! So excited for you eek!. And that is great news about house plans not interrupting TTC plans!

What fertility issues did you have in the past (if you don't mind me asking.. If you do just ignore it)?

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes but for number two. But now we agreed to try around Jan, I want to now lol. :-)

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to have severe abdominal pains and went to have them looked over one gyno said pcos another said endo and my last one was severely blocked tubes do I had a laparoscopy to open them up but my confidence on how long this will last is pretty low.

I suppose you can say that's why I'm do anxious and impatient because I know that it may take me a lot longer or even result in IVF. Fingers crossed it doesn't. I have had this crazy maternal instinct now for a year and it's sad but I can't seem to focus on anything else.

I suppose feb - April isn't too far but it seems like forever. I'm just contemplating whether i want to see a Chinese medicine practitioner to give my body the best possible chance but DP is quite sceptic of that idea. What's your thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to have severe abdominal pains and went to have them looked over one gyno said pcos another said endo and my last one was severely blocked tubes do I had a laparoscopy to open them up but my confidence on how long this will last is pretty low.

I suppose you can say that's why I'm do anxious and impatient because I know that it may take me a lot longer or even result in IVF. Fingers crossed it doesn't. I have had this crazy maternal instinct now for a year and it's sad but I can't seem to focus on anything else.

I suppose feb - April isn't too far but it seems like forever. I'm just contemplating whether i want to see a Chinese medicine practitioner to give my body the best possible chance but DP is quite sceptic of that idea. What's your thoughts?
    Oh wow that would have been so painful! At least they got to the bottom of the problem. I've heard great things from Chinese medicine! I'm a believer in giving things a go (within reason of course) and seeing what happens. A healthy diet and some form of regular exercise will also put you in a good frame of mind too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Yes but for number two. But now we agreed to try around Jan, I want to now lol. :-)

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub
    Jan isn't too far away! We are almost at the end of July! I can't get over how quick this year is going

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also a bit anxious to go to someone especially when I haven't heard much about them and if they haven't had experience within the fertility field

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also a bit anxious to go to someone especially when I haven't heard much about them and if they haven't had experience within the fertility field
    True ! It would be worth putting your feelers out on bubhub to see if there are any recommendations from the ladies here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice. I found one close by I'm thinking il give it a shot I just don't know how to approach DP about it. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    /$&
    Last edited by HOMS; 16-08-2012 at 22:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't Imagine how anxious you must be with so much depending on you time to ttc. Do you find working with kids makes your passion to concieve stronger?
    I'm pretty confident on giving the Chinese medicine a try I just hope they can still help while I'm on the pill because I won't be coming off the pill until around Christmas time. House/home issues are so stressful we are currently looking into buying our first home but it seems such a stressful process as the bank wants to evaluate it first and our loan application may not be successful as DP had past bad credit. Such a long waiting game. We are lucky though to be living in a work house though so either way our house is secured.